Our campus in Kaufering near Munich is full of life and has a great team spirit. We are very proud to grow further and unite all the different areas of the company.
Working in Kaufering
There are plenty of reasons for joining us in Kaufering. You will meet international people with diverse backgrounds, and there’s an open, welcoming team spirit and modern working areas.
Furthermore, our modern campus including our Learning and Development academy, is centrally located in a peaceful, beautiful landscape near lakes and mountains, with easy access to the kindergarten and all school levels. Kaufering combines the best of both worlds: modern cities like Munich or Augsburg are nearby and peaceful villages.
One more thing: it’s scarce to have all Hilti careers areas all in one place, but here we have our Central Europe regional office, production plant, and R&D center all on-site.
Sales and Customer Service
Working in sales at Hilti is focused on building strong and trusted relationships with our customers.
Our marketing teams are helping to shape our direction and create opportunities to build a better future for customers around the world.
Join the team that keeps a market leader moving forward, growing our capability, guiding our growth and managing risk.
Work with a market leader that manages the entire product ecosystem from manufacturing to logistics and after-market services.
Work on projects that are transforming our business and shaping the industry's future.
- Free, barrier-free parking in the multi-storey car park
- Learning & Development Academy
- Coffee bar, in-house restaurant and free fruit
- Very good transport links to train and car
- Gym and open plan work areas inside and out
- Discounted entry to the local swimming pool
- Employee networks, e.g. women's network, sports groups etc.
- Charging station for e-cars
- Barrier-free offices
- 500 free barrier-free parking spaces
- 5 minutes on foot from the railway station (direct connection Munich and Augsburg)
- 5 minutes from motorway exit
- Bicycle parkin
Enjoy paid holidays, 2 extra paid days off for volunteering and hybrid working with office and home office days for a work-life balance.
We support your family life. We offer maternity/paternity leave, family care leave and external partners who provide expert and individual advice and support on all aspects of these issues, e.g. finding childcare or filling out applications, as well as virtual childcare.
Remuneration and bonuses
We offer fair and attractive remuneration, employee profit-sharing, an anniversary bonus, accident insurance, and participation in asset-related benefits.
Growth and development
- With us, you will receive a wide range of individual development opportunities, from fixed programmes to support you in your leadership career, such as specialised training in your various functions, to coaching.
- Internal mentoring programme
We offer various activities for mental health and well-being. Mindfulness plays a major role in helping you to know yourself better and enjoy your life to the fullest.
Together we give back to our community and the environment and give you two days paid leave for social engagement.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Employee-led exchange groups such as women's networks.