At our regional office in Boulogne Billancourt, near Paris, work and collaborate in a diverse team with over 42 nationalities, bringing creativity, innovative ideas and fun to our work environment.
Working in Paris
Since 2019, our Western Europe Hub Office has been located in the heart of Boulogne Billancourt. From one of our three rooftops, you have the opportunity to admire the Eiffel Tower. Our building meets the latest environmental and ecological guidelines and security standards.
The workspaces have been designed to create a dynamic and innovative environment as we move towards ever-greater flexibility and mobility for our employees.
We have several spaces for relaxation and conviviality to ensure your wellbeing. Our building is also home to the Global Digital Hub, which is helping to further accelerate our strategic marketing.
Our marketing teams are helping to shape our direction and create opportunities to build a better future for customers around the world.
Join the team that keeps a market leader moving forward, growing our capability, guiding our growth and managing risk.
Work with a market leader that manages the entire product ecosystem from manufacturing to logistics and after-market services.
- H café
- Plug & work space to connect with colleagues all over the world
- Collaborative space & creative rooms
- Station H - Gaming room to play with colleagues (pool, table football, video games)
- Cafes, restaurants, stores in walking distance
- A 10 minute walk to metro and bus stations
- Bike parking
- 15 km away from Orly Airport
Health and Sport
- Free yoga courses
- Hot line for psychological support
- Proximity with diverse sport facilities
- Healthy and balanced meals offered at our coffee shop
Insurance & Pension
- Free Health insurance coverage
- Free life insurance coverage
- Supplemental pension scheme 100% funded by the company
- Mobility policy available when relocating
- External mobility support when buying or renting an accommodation
- Employment and service vouchers - 50% paid by the company (Chèque Emploi service universel) (CESU) to pay for childcare, tutoring or domestic help.
- Holidays, schooling supplies, and hobbies discounts
Growth and Development
- Free digital learning catalogue
- Access to press articles free of charge
- Individual development plan and specific coaching
- Paid volunteer leave (congés solidaires)
- Ecological transition: electric cars, recycling company clothing, “No plane policy”
- Regular contribution to local social causes
- Self-sustainable building
Flexible Working Arrangements
- Mobile office