Hilti Latin America’s main office sits in Panama City, where cultures merge to form an international business center in the upcoming Central American country.
Working in Panama City
This is where the warm and rich Latin American cultures become one. It’s a great place to contribute and form strategic goals having broad social impact, and to continue to support and develop our markets.
Our marketing teams are helping to shape our direction and create opportunities to build a better future for customers around the world.
Join the team that keeps a market leader moving forward, growing our capability, guiding our growth and managing risk.
Work with a market leader that manages the entire product ecosystem from manufacturing to logistics and after-market services.
- Free coffee with a wide range of teas
- Relaxing area for a coffee break and lunch
- Open office spaces that support collaborative work
- Lockers to store belongings
- Discounts at a local food court
- Ocean view in the main office spaces
- Two minutes walking distance from the Multiplaza shopping mall
- A 20-minute drive away from Tocumen Airport
- Two minutes walking distance from 3 bus lines
- Over 200 parking spaces
Health and Wellness
Support your well-being with medical health care, dental care and a gym pass.
We offer savings funds and other discounts to support you and your future.
Support your role in your family with maternity/paternity leave and medical insurance.
Growth and Development
To continue developing yourself in and outside of work, we offer discounts on educational courses and gift cards for books.
Time Away from Work
Enjoy routine paid time off, birthday leave, flexible schedule and extra days off for work-life balance.
Engaged Beyond Business
Support your community with volunteer activities and enjoy team-building activities outside of work.