Our brand-new Northern Europe hub is a state-of-the-art building in the ‘innovation corridor,’ right in the heart of the city centre.
Working in Manchester
We are ideally located to take our business into the future. Our brand-new Northern Europe regional office is a state-of-the-art building in the innovation corridor, right in the heart of the city center. With two world-class universities, the Graphene Institute and several engineering and tech businesses located nearby, you will have access to many bars, restaurants, gyms, and public transport options right at our doorstep.
Our marketing teams are helping to shape our direction and create opportunities to build a better future for customers around the world.
Work with a market leader that manages the entire product ecosystem from manufacturing to logistics and after-market services.
Join the team that keeps a market leader moving forward, growing our capability, guiding our growth and managing risk.
- Coffee bar
- Parents’ room
- Well-being room
- Faith and contemplation room
- Onsite showers and lockers
- Subsidized car parking on site
- Free bike storage
- A 5-minute walk to Oxford Rd train station
- A 10-minute walk to Manchester Piccadilly train station
- A 10-minute walk to St Peter’s Sq tram stop
- Eight miles from Manchester Airport (25 min drive)
- Core working hours are from 9:30 AM - 4 PM
- Hybrid working between office and home
- Flexible working requests open to all
- Maternity, paternity, and adpotion leave
- Time off for either partner for fertility treatments
- Paid time off for study
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional holidays per year
- Season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Private medical cover for all employees; dental coverage available at small monthly cost
- Two days paid time off per year to volunteer on charitable projects
Learning and Development
- Extensive internal training courses and financial support for external qualifications
Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee-led groups covering gender, race, LGBTQ+, mental health and disability topics