Hilti North Asia office sits in vibrant East Kowloon. Spanning around 10,000 sq ft, infusing Hilti culture from the design to making you feel right at home as a family member.
Working in Hong Kong
Where East meets with West. Working with people from different walks of life in an inclusive environment where you can impact to the business in sustainably achieving outstanding results.
You feel valued, trusted, and empowered to act, and we’ll support you along the way. From Liechtenstein to Hong Kong, in our 120 offices around the globe, no matter which office you’re in, it feels like Hilti.
Work with a market leader that manages the entire product ecosystem from manufacturing to logistics and after-market services.
Join the team that keeps a market leader moving forward, growing our capability, guiding our growth and managing risk.
- Free coffee and tea selection
- Fruit for your wellness
- Gym facilities in the office building
- Silent pods for virtual meetings
- Relaxing area for lunch, coffee breaks, townhall meetings
- 400 parking spaces
- Free shuttle bus service (Kwun Tong / Lam Tin MTR Station)
- 7 mins walk distance to Kwun Tong MTR Station
- 5 mins walk distance to Kwun Tong Ferry Pier (To North Point)
- 11 minutes to Quarry Bay through Eastern Harbour Tunnel
- 12 minutes to Tsim Sha Tsui through Kwun Tong Bypass
Time Away from Work
Enjoy paid time off, birthday leave, volunteer leave, five-day working week to maintain a good balance between work and life.
Support your role in your family. We offer maternity/paternity leave, family care leave & medical insurance.
Compensation and Rewards
You can’t do your best unless you’re your best self. We offer equitable & attractive pay, long-service award, medical insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, yearly body checks.
Growth and Development
We offer training and development opportunities, and provide education allowance and operating training budget, to support you never stop growing in your career.
We offer different activities to look after your mental health and wellbeing, including mindfulness to help you enjoy life more and understand yourself better.
We work together to contribute back to our society and our environment.