Joining 3,000 colleagues representing over 60 nationalities at our headquarters is more than a career move.
Working in Liechtenstein
Whether you love the outdoors or enjoy urban life, you’ll find all the ingredients for a happy, healthy and active lifestyle – and be able to experience everything that alpine life has to offer. Covering three countries, the Alpine Rhine Valley is home to our three headquarters locations:
- Our global headquarters are located in Schaan, Liechtenstein. The campus offers a community feel and a state-of-the-art Innovation Center featuring a test lab facility with an experiment hall. This is where ideas transform into product solutions and take on their own life.
- Global Logistics in Nendeln, Liechtenstein. A short 5-minute bus ride north of our main campus, this is where we run our logistics.
- IT offices in Buchs, Switzerland. Just across the border and less than 5km from the main headquarters campus lies our Global IT operation.
Discover what Hilti and the Alpine Rhine have waiting for you.
Sales and Customer Service
Working in sales at Hilti is focused on building strong and trusted relationships with our customers.
Our marketing teams are helping to shape our direction and create opportunities to build a better future for customers around the world.
Join the team that keeps a market leader moving forward, growing our capability, guiding our growth and managing risk.
Work with a market leader that manages the entire product ecosystem from manufacturing to logistics and after-market services.
Work on projects that are transforming our business and shaping the industry's future.
- In-house gym
- In-house massage
- Meditation and relaxation rooms
- Child day care center - KITA
- In-house staff restaurant and barista
- Laundry service by an external provider
- Showers and cloakrooms
- Hilti tool lending service
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Possibility to rent e-bikes
- Financial contribution towards electric vehicle charging costs at our HQ in Schaan
- Financial contribution towards purchase of a half-fare travel card for Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- Financial assistance towards annual public transportation pass
- Free parking
- Discounted petrol
- Child allowance in Liechtenstein & Switzerland
- Child day care Center - KITA
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Reduced entrance fees in various theme parks/museums
- Various leisure groups
- Museum and adventure pass Liechtenstein
- REKA credits
- Relocation support for transporting furniture and finding a new apartment
- Financial contribution to language courses, also for the family
- Spouse career support
- Tax advice
- Assistance SOS international
- Health insurance contribution
- Insurance coverage ((non-) occupational accident private cost coverage)
- In-house gym
- Reductions on cost of external fitness studio providers
- Financial contributions for helmets, protectors, etc.
- Financial contributions for ski service
- Reductions on cost of ski tickets