What's the Role?
In the role of Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be part of the Global SAP BW (Business Warehouse) Team which aims to deliver new insights and drive data analytics transformation. This role will require you to work closely with key stakeholders from the business to build systematic insights, data visualization, intuitive dashboards and data modelling to support the adoption of analytics into the decision-making processes across the Hilti organization.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 125 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
In your role as Business Intelligence Analyst, you represent the Information Management group as part of SAP BW Team to partner the business to develop insights and drive change management within the organization. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders on demand, translating business needs into technical requirements and be the change agent to help steer business mindsets towards leveraging internal data assets for strategic and tactical conclusions.
The role will require you to:
- Proactively review existing reporting & analytics processes within the business to identify best practices and suggest opportunities for improvements
- Conceptualize and implement new Data Models in alignment with Business Scenarios and
- Participate and collaborate with multiple parties internally to build complex scenarios
Together with your business partners, you will ensure the delivery of sustainable solutions that support the organization’s long-term goals while delivering maximum incremental short-term gains
The Information Management group is embarking on an exciting journey to transform the reporting landscape of the organization, moving from hindsight reporting to analytics, insights and foresight that will enable employees at all levels to make the best decisions to drive business outcomes.
We are a Global team and offers global responsibility and frequent interaction with Process Owners and Process Managers across multiple stakeholders both internally (HQ, regions, business lines) and externally.
What do we offer?
Show us what you're made of and we'll offer you opportunities to move around the business - to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It's a great way to find the right match for your ambition and achieve the exciting career you're after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in other businesses. We can pair talents with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new places. It is how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we also offer you a wide range of benefits.
What you need is
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent; a Master’s Degree is an advantage for this position
- At least 5 years experience in SAP Business Warehouse
- An entrepreneurial mindset, team player, and good problem-solving skills; leadership and project management experience preferable
- Fluent in English (verbally and written) with excellent communication skills. Additional languages are a plus.
- Additional project management experience (ideal but not required)
- Knowledge of BI principles, Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Modelling and Front-SAP BW/4HANA or SAP BW On HANA
- HANA Modeler
- BW Queries
- SQL experience
- CDS Views
- SAP BW analytical authorization
- Experience with SAP ERP modules
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and tackle the challenges of a global multinational company using the latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area and will have career prospects in a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team who are duly rewarded by performance.
Interested for the role?
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds. If we like what we see, you'll be invited to a telephone interview.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Looking forward to hearing from you!