What's the role?
We’re looking for a Repair Technician to join our Tool Service Centre team. Our people come from all different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results and exceptional customer service.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
This is a hands-on position where you’ll ensure all repairs carried out is in accordance with the high-quality standards requirement covering repair, performance and final inspection laid down by our repair instructions. This needs to be done quickly but not sacrificing quality. You'll also need to observe and maintain all safety requirements with regards to the safe use of all workshop machines and repair equipment ensuring that they are all in good working conditions. Participate and drive continuous improvement program and sustainability initiatives.
Hilti is globally recognized as a fantastic place to work. We finished 8th in the World's Best Workplace awards in 2022.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
What you need is:
- Minimum 2 years working experience with hands-on maintenance and repairing skillset in machinery or electric tools
- Strong hands-on skill and proficiency in analytical and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven performance in problem solving
- A self-starter who can work on his/her own initiative and team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively across functional teams within organization
- Able to interpret and understand basic mechanical drawings
- Have an eye for HSE related matters at the workshop
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Good communication skills in English and preferably another language
- Team-oriented with courage, commitment and flexibility
- Applicants with professional training as an electronic tool mechanic, electric mechanical engineer, electrician or similar will have an added advantage
- Familiar with basic usage of SAP will be added advantage
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Far East Pte Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.