What's the role?
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our forward-thinking and supportive HR team. Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Coordinator plays a key role in supporting the Australian business with HR processes and queries.
This is an exciting generalist HR role where you will be responsible for various HR communications, administration and procedures, staff movements, support with recruitment, onboarding and exit processes, and the coordination of Hilti’s training and development processes.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Coordinate HR communications including emails, internal announcements, policy and procedure updates and staff movements (new starters, promotions and leavers) etc.
- Involvement with the successful roll out of various annual HR programs, processes, and projects
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with sourcing and screening of candidates
- Administration of a seamless onboarding experience for new employees and hiring managers
- Manage and coordinate HR training programs in line with business priorities.
- First-level HR advice and ownership of the HR shared inbox
- Coordinate purchase requisitions
Hilti is committed to diversity: 21% of Hilti's management positions worldwide are filled by women.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and in return we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary base + super + bonus
- Yearly travel allowance or car park
- Flexible work arrangements
- An extra week of leave - i.e. 5 weeks leave
- Leave loading of 17.5% - i.e. you are paid and additional 17.5% of your salary for the days you take annual leave
- Two (2) paid days per year to give back you your community & volunteer
- Access to Converge EAP - with you & your family members entitled to 6 free sessions per year (in the areas of lifestyle, legal, money & nutrition)
What you need is:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or another discipline
- At least 1-year professional working experience
- A strong interest in HR & understanding of organizational information
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Positive, flexible and pro-active attitude
- Team player with drive, tenacity, innovation and a “can do” attitude
- IT literate & confident with different systems
- Keeps abreast of emerging trends in the industry
Why should you apply?
We employ 39 different nationalities within Hilti Australia and many more across the globe. We value the unique contributions of each and every member of our diverse Hilti family. Keeping in mind our core values and customer orientation we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Work somewhere where you are trusted to make a difference. Where you can become your best. Where your curiosity can shape what’s next. Interested? Apply ASAP and we'll review applications as they come in!