What's the role?
You get the opportunity to guide the unit team to ensure markets/customers and internal partners are supplied in quality, in time and cost. Key objective is to continuously increase the competitiveness of the plant. The role reports into the plant manager of Hilti’s HQ Plant and is part of the local plant management management team holding both, people as well as budget & business responsibility. If you are curious with a deep passion for innovation and continuous improvement - you want to be part of the ideation around new technologies and innovation - as well as building, steering and developing a diverse and talented team, be part of a winning team and actively shape the future of Plant 1 with the Hilti Global Manufacturing team - this opportunity is just right for you.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might nothave heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, andservices for the global construction industry, and beyond. At Hilti strongcustomer relationships create solutions that build a better future, where thereis pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 global locations. It’s wherepeople explore possibilities, leverage their potential, own their personaldevelopment, and grow lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Be a visionary principal to a team of leader , who drive the strategic and operational objectives of the Unit in alignment with the plant and company strategy.
- Leveraging your strategic mindset and guide strategic and operational planning including risk management for the unit in alignment with the plant and BU strategy.
- Driving results by planning and preparing the required production factor, operating supplies, equipment and resources to deploy the unit strategy
- Drive production technology development to maintain market effectiveness and drive innovative solutions.
- Oversee the smooth introductions of new products by enabling good collaboration between the Unit and the BU teams.
- Optimize operational processes and promote a continuous improvement mindset to ensure productivity enhancement.
- Build and foster sustainable collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders.
PEOPLE - 93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What do we offer?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. Bring your own perspective and achieve results together with others.
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey: global or local, cross-functional or as a specialist. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, there is no limit to what you can achieve.
Relish the views from our modern and state-of-the art offices. Enjoy a variety of healthy foods from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.
For the full range of benefits, take a look at: https://careers.hilti.group/en/where-we-are/schaan-liechtenstein/
What you need is:
- Master degree in business administration, preferred in a technical/engineering or a related field
- Min 5 years of people leading experience in a related function (e.g. production/manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics, procurement)
- Conceptual skills to gather appropriate information and analyze it to develop & implement effective business strategies.
- Communicate effectively to develop and coordinate the marketing and communication approach to logistics services.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to influence business decisions with strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- International mobility is expected and necessary
- Fluency in English & German language
Why should you apply?
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application: Pascal Jud ( https://ch.linkedin.com/in/pascal-jud-027a3b53) , Plant Manager
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland / Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss / Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.group/en
Learn more about life at Hilti Headquarters: https://www.youtube.com/watchv=UeJPLBszc2A
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.