What's the role
The IT On-site Specialist provides IT services and is responsible for the IT service management process in 2nd level IT infrastructure and user support ("On-site IT Support"). This is done while complying with Hilti global IT system specifications and IT standards.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Provide support for our employees for the entire landscape of IT services including hardware, digital workplace, systems and applications, equipment, etc.
- Follow established processes in managing incidents and service requests throughout their lifecycle.
- Responsible to install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, troubleshoot and manage asset inventories of all end-user devices.
- Responsible to help in the development of the service desk team in technical skills.
- Responsible to document guidelines and procedures, including technical documentation and training documents.
- Delivering IT services and implementing IT systems in the areas of 2nd level IT infrastructure and user support.
- Coordination with the global IT engineering teams to ensure the appropriate use of technologies and standards in the development, implementation and support of IT systems and their consistency within the Hilti global IT environment.
- IT support for all Microsoft Office applications, PC systems and their peripherals for all users in sales, development, logistics and production companies within the region.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting for network printers, and telephone IPs.
- Coordination and collaboration with external IT service providers.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
What do we offer?
We empower you with autonomy and accountability , while ensuring you have a strong support system consisting of colleagues across diverse departments and your manager . This environment enables you to meet your targets and successfully deliver projects.
We offer extensive support in terms of personal development, material resources, and financial assistance within the scope of this role:
- One-on-one coaching and personal development discussions .
- Opportunities for horizontal and vertical growth , enabling you to advance in your career.
- A competitive salary based on a 38-hour workweek, along with an annual bonus .
- A comprehensive extra-legal package including group and hospitalisation insurance, net compensation, an extensive Flexible Income plan, a laptop and a mobile phone with associated subscription.
- Generous leave entitlement of 20 vacation days , in addition to 5 dedicated Hilti days to promote work-life balance and well-being.
What you need is:
- Completed technical degree or specialised training (e.g., IT specialist/system integrator)
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Office365, and Workplace environments
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken), as well as fluent French or Dutch
- Customer oriented and collaborative mindset
- Analytical and structured approach with very good communication skills
Who should apply?
At Hilti, your dedication, perseverance, customer focus, and "Yes, we can" mentality take precedence, regardless of your background, educational level, or origin.
New colleagues frequently emphasise the warm and close-knit culture at Hilti, characterised by approachable and driven professionals who are always ready to provide support.
Are you ready to join the Happy@Hilti team? We look forward to meeting you! Take the next step and apply today by clicking on the "Apply Now" button.