What's the role?
The role of the Jobsite Software Implementation Specialist, is responsible for the 2nd phase of our Tool Services (ON!Track, Fleet Management, Health & Safety, etc.) solution sales process. This includes partnering with Solutions Consultants and Field Sales Teams in selling a successful implementation and building the customer relationship through the implementation of Tool Services. The role also includes growing & protecting the customer value and return on investment through continuous activity and selling additional hardware, services and software within a specific geographical territory.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Make outside, face‐to‐face business activities in relation to Tool Service Solutions growing a loyal customer base within a designated geographical area while strengthening the company’s position or market share within the territory
- Develop, analyze, and manage business plans related to the customer database to effectively maintain and grow Tool Service Solutions
- Using Time and Territory Management (TTM), zone territory by customer potential and previous sales, create/own daily schedule, and utilize sales productivity tools
- Demonstrate consultative selling; convince customers that they have a need for a product or service
- Demo Hilti products and services in person, face‐to‐face, with customers
- Train the customer on Hilti Tool Service Solutions at all levels of the company
- Identify the key customer roles and understand their responsibilities and needs; obtain
- appointments with entry level decision makers at construction/ industrial companies
- Analyze and identify which customers to target, what criteria to use to select customers, and create business plans to identify customer potential and where service, software & hardware gaps exist in a customer’s processes
- Collaborate with a variety of departments within Hilti to complete activities and achieve goals (materials management, logistics, credit, marketing, technical services, and customer service)
- Collaborate with field sales team in contract negotiations with customer; assess risk and reach profitable agreements and long‐term customer engagement
- During Solution Implementations, define/manage overall project schedule; assign tasks/deadlines to project team as necessary during execution of work
- Represent Hilti in customer’s project meetings and follow‐up with existing customer platform to sell additional training services, webinars, and collect feedback from our key users.
- Additional duties as assigned.
This is the cutting edge of corporate innovation, where the pace is fast, fun, energetic and inspiring.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
What you need is:
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Sales, Customer Service, Logistics, Operations, construction management or related technical field, required
- Knowledge of construction methods and practices as they relate to Hilti products, preferred
- Understanding of entire project team (PM’s, superintendents, safety reps, purchasing, etc.) and how they interact together, preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude of cold‐calling skills at customer offices and jobsites required
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaged customer relationships and implement strategic concepts
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player
- Must be able to build prospects and business relationships
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and smartphones
- Must maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with HNA dress policy at all times
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.