WHAT IS THE ROLE?
We are looking for passionate e-commerce expert with management experience. You will lead up a team of 4 to manage Hilti webplatforms, increase customer experience and SEO visibility in digital presence. Your team will create technical and marketing content to drive customer involvement, implement new features to simplify purchase and self-service funnels and integrate large customers into our ERP system.
This position in based in Panamá City, Panamá. Approved candidate needs to relocate and Hilti will sponsor the work visa.
WHO IS HILTI?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 32,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
As a Regional Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Support in the CX research process;
- Update and focus on the new issues implementation and bugs solving;
- Responsible to manage all Regression tests;
- Improvements through out SEO´s tool;
- Web analysis, including competitors analysis;
- Technical content and marketing content process and creation;
- eB2b transactions and integrations;
- Budget management.
We are proud to share that Hilti placed 8th in the World's Best Workplace awards in 2022.
At Hilti, you’ll enjoy all the perks of being part of a big company, but with the autonomy of running a small business.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. Bring your own perspective and achieve results together with others.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- Education in Marketing, Graphic Design or IT (Degree and/or Master) and/or previews experience related to the main activities of the role
- Strong previews experience as a leader of people and/or Ecommerce areas and processes
- Deep knowledge and experience working with Ecommerce and web analysis
- Technical skills with tools and concepts as CMS, SEO, Google Analytics, Power BI, and others
- Digital marketing, Google Ads, CPA networks, targeting, re-targeting flows are a nice to have
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
You are someone who enjoys developing high performance marketing content, with a keen eye for detail. You enjoy the team spirit as well as data driven independent work to meet deadlines. You have a clear interest for the construction industry.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application!
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.group/en
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer