What's the role?
• Define and implement ACDS supply strategies for material/sourcing groups
• Lead projects to further professionalize the sourcing activities and supplier management at Hilti at competitive costs within established Hilti policies, quality standards and guidelines and will act as a consultant for a broad range of topics
• Be key contact with HAG ‘Supply Excellence Department’ and other related Sourcing departments for experience exchange and global process harmonization.
• Be positioned on Team Leader Level but without direct supervisory.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Further improve sourcing reporting system and review of monthly performance and spend analysis to assist in determining sourcing opportunities. Responsible for on-going measurement, monitoring, and reporting of supplier performance.
2. Ensures current and accurate reporting of all sourcing initiatives. Set and monitor cost savings, schedules, and other performance targets for individual sourcing initiatives as appropriate.
3. Identifying improvements in tools and processes to streamline and automate the supply/ category management process.
4. Partner with business owners on strategy development, negotiations and vendor implementation. Development of Material Group Strategies and Negotiation Preparation in close collaboration.
5. Preparation of tenders for new projects (TTM) together with the project teams and lead (Chairman) the Supply Committee which is the platform within Hilti for all Major Supply Decisions.
6. Lead reverse auction activities within sourcing department.
7. Keep close contact with European ‘Supply Excellence Department’ and other related Sourcing departments for experience exchange and global process harmonization. Conducts trainings
internally about Best Practices in Sourcing.
8. Further improve the target costing approach at Hilti within new projects and supervise the implementation for new projects.
9. Lead cross-functional teams for on projects with strategic relevance on enterprise level.
10. Analyzes industry/market trends and business needs for specific categories of spend to meet savings targets.
Our Team members build the heart of our company. For our latest survey 90% of our team members worldwide provided their feedback.
According to 86% of our employees, their team leader is flexible and responsive to personal needs when they arise.
What do we offer?
long term career development opportunities
14 days annual leave per year plus birthday leave
What you need is:
1.University graduate with 5 - 8 years working experience. Two years working experience as Strategic
Sourcing Consulting is a target. Overseas experience is a plus.
2.Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
3.Experience in supply project management and category management
4.Ability to perform data analysis to identify areas of opportunity with excellent analytical skills.
5.Previous experience and leadership skills to present to a large group of people at varying levels.
6.Proven track record in strategy development.
7.Must work well in a team environment, while being individually responsible for the project management and results.
Efficient use of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
We look forward to receiving your application, interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.