What's the role?
We're looking for customer-focused credit control professionals in town to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company. The role involves achieving the credit and collection objectives of the organization and striking a balance between maintaining excellent working relationships with customers and ensuring timely payments.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Improve Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and bad debt performance
- Daily credit check and order release
- Regular credit evaluation by company search, on-site customer visit
- Partner with sales force to develop customer engagement
- Collaborate with other functions to make sales growth in balance with risk mitigation
- Initiate change and streamline operational processes with digital means
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for management decision
We have more than 200,000 interactions with our customers every day. It’s how we get to know their businesses, understand their needs and develop the precise products and services that will help them.
What do we offer?
- Long-term career development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, family care leave
- Medical insurance covering dependents
- Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
What you need is:
- Diploma or degree in Finance / Accounting or Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in credit control & collection is preferred.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications, experienced in SAP is an advantage
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with customer-focus mindset is a must
- Critical thinking and decision making is needed
- Innovation skills of generating new ideas to create new value and improve process
- Positive attitude to problem solving, self-motivated, independent and a fast learner
- Experience in project launch or process change is preferred
- Someone with the ambition to excel their career at Hilti
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org