What's the role
As Marketing Support & Prevention Advisor you will not only support the marketing team, but you will also be a key worker for the whole MO Belux.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- You will support the whole organization and especially the marketing team before and during training days, Kick-Off meetings, Summer Convention, etc in terms of facilities and marketing material.
- Telephony: You are responsible for requesting new numbers, changing data, repairs and solving any problems related to this topic.
- You support the Hilti Stores in terms of facilities, safety and furnishing
- You are responsible for the Hilti-clothing
- You ensure a safety and healthy environment
- You are responsible for the reporting in terms of Health & Safety
- You are in contact with various suppliers and ensure correct input for our financial department ( Creation of POAs, CAPEX requests, approving invoices)
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
What you need is:
- You are fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You are flexible and deal well with unforeseen circumstances
- You are a real networker and easy-going
- You are curious and want to understand all the ins-and-outs of Hilti
- Possession of a certificate of prevention advisor is a big plus or willing to obtain one.
Who should apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience of the construction industry. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. We offer an attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages including a company vehicle, a performance-based bonus, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance, free fruit and an onsite gym.
On top of this, we have flexible work arrangements including the option to work from home for up to 3 days/week. If you prefer to be in the office every day, that’s also perfectly fine with us.