What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development rotational program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year rotational program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast-paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you.
Participate in one of the following tracks:
Commercial Business/Engineering & Finance
- 12 months as an account manager in the United States.
- 3 months on an operational project at national headquarters that fits your skills. It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- 6 months on a strategic project at the national/regional headquarters.
- 3 months on an international project. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll likely work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
- 3 months kickoff and training
- 17 months of diverse experience across national and global logistics and supply chain management (e.g. materials management, distribution, Hilti Center, customer service and leading a team)
- 4 months strategic project
80% of our management positions are filled with internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value, develop and look after our people.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do, and, in return, you could have the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a certificate from IMD.
Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units’ function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
What you need is:
- 1-5 years of work experience
- Masters Degree or MBA
- Mobile domestically and internationally
- International experience
- Bilingual or Multilingual
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.