What's the role?
We are looking for an engaged PLM project manager with experiences in management and operations of complex PLM projects including system introduction and support. This covers project management and technical operations support with focus on test data management and the Hilti V-Model with requirements/ systems engineering besides contribution to managing and improving our PLM landscape.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the research of new technologies to the development of market-maturity, innovative system solutions in the field of fastening and fire protection - our products are tested and optimised with the most modern laboratory equipment.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
Focus of your work is the management of PLM-related communities, projects and systems comprising the introduction/ consolidation of new/existing processes and software systems as well as their maintenance after implementation to improve Hilti global product development business. As project manager, you are responsible for the planning, implementation and documentation of related initiatives. You will guide the project team in the creation of requirements and functional specifications, be responsible for solution design and the implementation. You further ensure that the project targets are achieved within time, budget and quality. One of your main tasks is to manage the implementation and integration of a new test data management software into our PLM eco system leveraging potentials with respect to the Hilti V-Model for RE. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of process and system related documentation and the organization and conduction of training courses (German / English).
93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Fitness and health offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company Bike
- Subsidy for monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
What you need is:
- Bachelor or Master/ Diploma in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Information Technology/ Computer Science or related studies
- At least 5 years of professional experience with distinguished expertise in PLM-related process-, project- and/ or community-management in matrix organizations including management of software vendors, experience as Product Owner and/ or Scrum Master in related fields is a plus
- Proven experience in processes and system usage, preferrable in requirements engineering (ideally Doors) and test data management (ideally Werum) or related domains, first experiences in the use of CAD systems (ideally NX) and PDM systems (ideally SAP PLM) is a plus
- Strong technical, analytical and conceptual skills combined with excellent communication and stakeholder management of interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent team spirit and very good communication skills in English and German language
Why should you apply?
We look forward to your PLM competencies – preferred in the area of testing/ test data management, new and fresh ideas, your open-mindedness and careful way of working.
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Jennifer Cyffka I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com .