What's the role?
This strategic marketing role primarily focuses on providing crucial business intelligence to the Regional Strategic Marketing Hub, particularly in the areas of data quality, customer master and territory health. The role fulfils a key aspect of strategic marketing, which is to provide insights through data. This role helps in driving critical business decisions by analyzing Hilti’s key performance indicators by designing valuable and user-friendly reports for various target groups and effectively communicate the results to internal and external stakeholders.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Work in conjunction with regional strategic marketing managers by providing data that assists to produce insights, derive conclusions, and drive strategic initiatives.
- Establish a fact base for strategic marketing team and report it on a regular basis.
- Keeping customer related data quality in check.
- Support ad hoc data requests for analysis.
- Design, develop & execute tools for easy monitoring & steering of account managers & territory planning.
- Carry out ongoing testing in CRM (Salesforce) and SAP systems in conjunction with Global team as new enhancements are implemented
- Perform operational SAP functions – specially for mid & year end mass uploads.
- Creatively send tips and tricks to the sales community on the usage of Salesforce system.
- Overall provide data and reporting for improved customer, competitor & market insights, duties may include but not limited to:
- Project Data Health tracking (monthly)
- Macro-economic indicator reporting (GDP, Construction Output, CPI, Oil Price, Materials prices, etc.) (monthly)
- Update market research reports (monthly) and create efficient and interesting method to highlight updates on SharePoint to relevant stakeholders
- Customer experience survey - Brand Pulse - Contact Data and internal communication
- Updating customer account & contact level reporting tool monthly
- Adhoc contact files or reporting for surveys
Our corporate culture is unique and characterized by common values. Last year 42,000 working days were spent on corporate culture workshops that reach all employees worldwide and across all divisions.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Power BI, SQL server & Macros will be an added advantage
- High learning agility and drive to outperform
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels and functions
- Excellent planning and time management
- Ability to manage operational and strategic aspects concurrently
Who should apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!