What's the role?
You have experience and fun with modern coatings and their application? We are looking for a test engineer for our steel coating products to manage testing and approval activities including the preparation of specimen for the performance evaluation.
Who is Hilti?
What does the role involve?
You independently define the project specific approval & test strategy and the according specimenspecification. You make use of the relevant standards in alignment with the developmentteam and the international test and certification bodies. You are responsiblefor the provision of optimal prepared test specimen, the provision ofapplication know how to our marketing and sales force as well as for comparisontests of coating products and the provision of feedback about product propertiesto our development team.
You will join an enthusiastic international team in a modern environment with state of the art equipment.
What do we offer?
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flat hierarchies
- Fitness and health benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mobile working
- Subsidised monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Free charging pole for electric cars
- Free company parking spaces
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
What you need is:
- > 5 years of experience in qualification or development of intumescent coatings, affinity to practical activities, e.g. product testing.
- You have experience with steel fire protection coatings and its application.
- Completed professional education or relevant University education (Bachelor) with proven experience in coating industry, NACE/CIP level 1 or 2 or ICATS appreciated
- Self-employed, careful, open-minded personality,
- Readiness for international travel, English is must – German at least readiness to learn
Why should you apply?
Our fire protection products protect life, save assets and improve building performance. You like to work carefully and reliantly. You want to join our international team in our new competence-centre-testing and contribute to the optimal development of our products.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Jennifer Cyffka I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.