What's the role?
We are looking for a highly skilled Technical Data Architect who’ll act as a data architecture expert within the wider Marketing & Sales Data and Digital Impact Measurement team, ensuring the robustness, security and scale of our large-scale data flows/integrations. As a Data Architect you will play a central role in in crafting and defining our data management approach at a pivotal time for our digital strategy. Being part of the data infrastructure team focusing on building scalable data services and pushing towards innovation and impact in across our organization.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 80 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data specially for Marketing & Sales use cases.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating relevant operations, applications, and programming existing in our organization
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Support with solution design, conception and top notch documentation to support daily operations and new integrations approvals
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate and participate team members through training, knowledge sharing sessions and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
In Marketing & Sales Data team, we are measuring the impact of marketing and sales at Hilti, ensuring a continuous improvement across our initiatives to support the ultimate outcomes of our company strategy. And if it were not enough, this will all happen from a truly global Digital Marketing and Sales team, located in a world-class office in Paris/ Boulogne-Billancourt.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions. You’ll be the owner of your professional development and will have the ownership to design your career map.
- From 76 000€ to 85 000€ package
- 25 vacation days + RTT
- Health insurance fully covered
- Retirement plans
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Previous experience on system integration, and enterprise architecture
- Proficient with MongoDB, Hadoop and other database modeling and management tools
- Proficient in SQL, Python
- Knowledge and hands-on implementation of micro-service based architecture
- Expert knowledge in implementation of cloud based solutions and hosting in the cloud like AWS (AWS is a must, Athena, Aurora, S3 etc)
- Expert knowledge in API design and development using API gateway
- Expert knowledge in re-platforming, application rationalization, and target architecture and roadmap development
- Excellent communication skills in English, an agile mindset, and
- Outstanding problem solver.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work and develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application!
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (PDF in English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.