We are looking for a high potential candidate with strong business acumen to unleash their high potential at Hilti, starting as
Account Manager. This is no ordinary sales job, as ours is a uniquely high performing and supportive working culture
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieving sales planning/ target through territory assigned
- Identifying business/sales opportunity and promoting Hilti’s product line based on designed territory and trade segment
- Applying trade application knowledge to become solution provider to customers through demo culture/ user training
- Expanding sales coverage by acquiring new client and maintain good business relationship with existing clients to build up loyalty based on the customer loyalty journey
- Demo products and services in person, face-to-face, with customer
- Applying discipline sales execution towards customer development with planning annually/ monthly/ weekly/ daily activities with clear objectives to ensure productive sales calls
- To be expertise in handling customers' enquiries/complaints and provide ideal solution
- Sales forecasting and activities planning/ closing via CRM7
- Preparing quotations and monitors progress of customer order and follows up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Introducing new product to market/ target customer
- Collaborate with a variety of departments (logistics, credit, marketing, technical services, and customer service etc)
- Attending to other ad-hoc matter or task as and when required by team leader
Apply and join us!
What Do We Offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including company vehicle and one-to-one coaching. You will enjoy autonomy on how you run your own book of business while being part of a friendly team. We will give you lots of responsibilities, including your own portfolio of customers and these might be trade experts, project managers, or company leaders. From there, we will trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results and you will be rewarded with training, development and career opportunities as soon as you are ready for your next challenge
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma qualification and above in any discipline
- Fresh graduates with interest/passion in Sales & the Construction industry are welcomed to apply
- Ability to thrive both, independently and in a team environment
- Persuasive, persistent, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous sales experience with proven track record of success is an advantage
Why Should You Apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, and some of our best Account Managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti depends on teamwork and your ability, no matter what your background.