What's the role?
Would you like to turn your ideas into differentiating and profitable sustainable technologies while managing the complete project flow from initial specification to series delivery? The role of a technical project manager for electric drives at Hilti offers you just that. As a Technical Project Manager, you will play a key role in the development of complex electric drive systems for our power tools.
Over the past few years, you have been able to build up a sound knowledge of the development of electric motors and electric drives - in addition, you bring leadership experience in the technical management of project teams.
You enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams, in which you lead innovative solutions for the needs of our customers to products that are ready for series production.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the pre-development of our own motors, electronics and firmware, to series-maturity - our intelligent mechatronic systems come from our own research and development laboratories.
With 32,000 people in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
With your in-depth knowledge, you will work in and with a dynamic, highly qualified, interdisciplinary team consisting of electrical and mechanical engineers, drive experts on the development of outstanding, intelligent and complex drive solutions for hand-held power tools. In doing so, you will lead the development process on the drive side from the initial specification to series delivery to meet specific product requirements and ensure fast, reliable implementation in series projects.
You act as an innovation driver in our team and, in addition to TTM projects, implement your own ideas for future-oriented differentiating features in Hilti products.
We employ over 800 of the world's best engineers, who develop and test the technical solutions of tomorrow in our innovation centres in Liechtenstein and in Kaufering.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flat hierarchies
- Internal mentoring program
- Fitness and health benefits
- In-house fitness area with training courses
- Mobile working
- DB JobTicket
- Subsidised Company Bike
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
What you need is:
- Completed studies (diploma, master's degree, doctorate) in electrical engineering with a focus on electrical mechanical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics with a focus on electrical machines/drives or related fields.
- Several years of experience as a project manager in the development of electric motors and/or electric drives
- At least 5 years of professional experience in electrical drive development
- Methodological competence and sound experience in the application of project management tools as well as standard project planning tools
- Experience with systematic development methods and the relevant tools
- Experience in the control and technical management of development projects
- Interdisciplinary leadership skills coupled with strong analytical and strategic abilities and a high affinity for practical activities
- Very good time management and high level of initiative
Why should you apply?
With your openness for new technologies and your broad know-how, you ideally complement our engine development team. With your independent way of working, you inspire your environment and develop solutions for our series development.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.