What's the role?
In this position, you provide the relevant performance and design information for anchor systems based on product testing criteria and design codes. You are part of a cross-divisional development team and cooperate closely with independent test labs, universities, and approval bodies to qualify or provide design requirements for innovative product solutions.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the research of new technologies to the development of market-maturity, innovative system solutions in the field of fastening and fire protection - our products are tested and optimised with the most modern laboratory equipment.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
Within a multi-divisional development team, you are responsible to develop the relevant technical data and/or approvals and/or design requirements for innovative anchor systems. During early product development phases, you support the project team with generation of the relevant test plans for prototypes based on your functional understanding of the product, customer needs for specific applications and the requirements of international standards for anchor systems. Your assessment of the product performance and design influences the development process significantly. With the final product, you coordinate the external testing at third party test labs and the assessment by independent experts and approval bodies. You react flexibly on unexpected results and create innovative solutions. You keep track of the project targets with respect to timeline and content.
93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flat hierarchies
- Internal mentoring program
- Fitness and health offers
- In-house fitness area with training courses
- Hilti sport groups
- Fruit basket
- Language courses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mobile Working
- DB JobTicket
- Company Bike
- Subsidy for monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Free charging pole for electric cars
- Free company parking spaces
- Asset creating benefit
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Summer holiday care for children
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
What you need is:
- PhD degree with a background in civil engineering
- 3+ years of professional experience in research and development projects in civil engineering is a plus
- Distinct knowledge in a variety of relevant research, production / manufacturing technologies
- High goal orientation
- Experience in product qualification criteria/design code/business development, planning and implementation of relevant working methods (e.g., development and construction methods, test methods, simulation methods), and with relevant tools
- Good presentation skills
- Good experience in stakeholder management
- Good knowledge of English language and willingness to travel internationally
Why should you apply?
You want to strengthen our global code and approval team working in multi-divisional development projects. With your knowledge, passion and creativity for user-oriented anchor solution you push innovations.
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Julian Fritz I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com .