What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Marketing & Sales Technology team on a permanent position! As a part of The Global Strategic Marketing Team, we are redesigning the future of digital at Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey.
As a Software Developer in Support Team, you will work in a global, collaborative, fun, and agile work environment where you will be responsible for Service Now ticket support, troubleshooting and configuring our Enterprise E-commerce applications.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
As a Software Developer in Support Team, you provide support for our Enterprise E-commerce applications through ServiceNow tickets, troubleshooting and configuring various applications, application development, and thought leadership
in a highly agile team environment.
• You manage the backlog of tickets to act swiftly to resolve the incidents and respond to requests.
• You manage SLA (service level agreement) and ensure the value creation for our customers and our organization.
• You provide support to a portfolio of initiatives and roll out of new projects across markets and business units, when necessary.
• You work in close collaboration with quality assurance team, development team, DevOps team, and other stakeholders.
• You create documentation of processes and case studies to create a knowledge base.
• You keep the high standards of the team for answering questions, sharing knowledge and offering help to other members of the team and the organization
The job doesn’t stop with support!
We are building Hilti’s next generation of developers through this team as you learn the application from top to bottom. Primary technologies used consist of Java, Spring, SAP/Hybris, GraphQL, Angular, NodeJS, AWS, and many more!
The Marketing & Sales Technology Team, at our two locations in Boulogne-Billancourt, France and Texas, USA, is part of the Global Strategic Marketing team and consists of 150+ team members in 15+ scrum teams working with the newest technologies to create a unique user experience for Hilti’s extraordinary products and services.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields; or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum three years of experience in Agile software development in back-end systems in web technologies
- Experience in Java, JEE, Spring
- Experience in Hybris is strongly preferred
- Experience in API design and development
- Good communications skills in English, an agile mindset, and excellent problem solving skills
Why should you apply?
If you are a Software Developer who would like to deepen your knowledge and experience; if you enjoy analyzing and solving problems; if you are eager to be a part of this historic time of change at Hilti, this position is perfect for you!
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital