What's the Role?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager Cybersecurity who can manage complex cyber security projects and contribute significantly to the success of our Cybersecurity Program. The Project Manager Cybersecurity is responsible for steering a target-oriented interdisciplinary project team ensuring project targets such as quality, timely delivery, cost and risk mitigation are met. In this role, the Project Manager Cybersecurity will strongly contribute to the implementation of the Hilti Cyber Security strategy, which is essential to protect Hilti’s business against any Cyber-attack.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
- You will report to the Chief Cybersecurity Officer. From our office in Kuala Lumpur, you will manage project-related activities leading to new security capabilities, processes, technical solutions, and enhancement of existing security services.
- You will interact with Senior Management, Finance & Controlling, Architecture and other internal stakeholders (e.g. product owners, engineers, security specialists) as well as vendors and supplier relevant for your project.
- Your project portfolio include cloud security, network security, email security, data security, application security, etc.
- You will prepare, moderate and document project steering committee meetings thoroughly.
- You are responsible for the project budget, financial forecasting, resourcing, staffing and final for on-time delivery of the desired project results according to plan.
- You will work in a truly global and international team with colleagues that will support you and guide you.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative and more productive team.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
What you need is
For this position, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced program/project manager that can run complex security projects together with virtual team members located around the world. You are a result focused project manager and able to motive people in the team. You think in solutions, not in problems and you know how to benefit from the steering committee to achieve the desired results.
You are self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work both independently in a matrix as well as in a global team. With your extensive experience as project manager combined with your interpersonal skills and experience in the field of cyber security, you can beat every deadline.
If you combine a strong analytical skillset with knowledge and experience in state-of-the-art cyber security technology and processes, and with excellent oral & written communication skills, you are exactly what we are looking for.
- BSc degree in cybersecurity, computer science, information systems, engineering or a related technical discipline related to information security, or computer network defense.
- 3+ years’ proven project management experience, including project planning and delivery, resource planning, budgeting, and reporting to steering committees at senior management level.
- Cyber security-specific domain know-how (e.g. cloud/network/email/data/application security).
- Experience in leading international and virtual teams.
- Experience in Agile/Lean way of working.
- Prince2 or IPMA or PMI or any other relevant program/project management certification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well balanced, adaptive communication style; ability to explain complex topics in simple terms to Senior management and security specialists.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
- Working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Familiarity with multi cloud environments.
- Previous exposure to IoT or OT.
- Knowledge of NIST and SANS incident response frameworks and best practices.
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself.
Why should you apply?
We want to mature into leading cybersecurity organization with highly automated and extremely adaptive capabilities using latest technologies. We work in classical IT environments but also in IoT and OT environments where we anticipate a lot of progress and capability building in the future.
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds. If we like what we see, you'll be invited to a telephone interview.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Looking forward to hearing from you!