What's the role?
At Hilti we make and design leading-edge technology, software and services, which power the professional construction industry.
As a Senior Sales Account Manager for the Specialist division of our business you’ll be out visiting our customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them.
We are looking for someone to cover the areas of Liverpool & Manchester.
You'll find yourself working and driving business opportunities with our key Specialist contracting customers, - so no day will be the same!
We are building for the future so we want ensure we have a great pipeline, so dependent on your location we may not have a role immediately available however this is a great way to join our talent community.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. Hilti is very proud to be ranked as the UK's 12th best large organisation to work for in the Great Place to Work survey.
What does the role involve?
- Develop and grow the profitable sales of Hilti solutions to your geographic territory accounts.
- Develop clearly formulated strategies for your accounts to generate measurable contributions to your customers and our profitability.
- Work pro-actively with key decision makers within contractors, relevant businesses and suppliers to understand their business needs and maximise sales.
- Develop sales opportunities for both existing product range and new product.
- Increase engagement with customers for the long term - focusing mainly on the highly engaged customers to drive more business and growth within for both products/services.
- Establish clear and consistent pricing within your territory, major accounts and those passed over to other Account Managers to ensure sustainable profitable growth.
- Maintain a high self-drive and commitment to results at all times.
We regularly win Great Place to Work awards globally and are very proud to have been placed on the Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list in the UK by our employees for the past 10 years.
What do we offer?
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a reward package that reflects this. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
- Company vehicle and fuel card for sales roles
- 33 days' holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) plus the ability to purchase 5 days more annually
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Hilti Benefits Box, a reward platform offering a cycle to work scheme and shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
- Employee resource groups focused on gender, mental health, race, disability, LGBTQ+ and sustainability topics
- Trips to locations such as Milan, New York and global HQ for high performers across all teams
What you need is:
Who should apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Please DO NOT apply for multiple roles - the team will assign you where your skills are the best fit.
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds.
If you meet the requirements of the role you'll be invited to complete a fun online assessment and a short pre-recorded video interview - please look out for this in your junk mail as it can end up there!
If you need any support with your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you're in the formal process, there are three stages – a first interview with a Regional Manager, a day-in-the-life 'field ride' to give you a real feel for the job and a final interview with a Sales Director. We'll also pay your expenses if you have to travel to meet us.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Hilti is where your best belongs. We are an equal opportunity employer and value the contributions of all our team members regardless of sex, gender identity/expression, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or family status.