What's the Role?
As a Solution Architect, you will be part of our projects like sustainability, New SAP modules, solutions etc where you need to find the integration of process as well as data seamlessly with our backend systems. Learn about the Hilti business, develop innovative solutions with multi scrum-teams running in full agile mode. You will be partnering with Hilti business stakeholders to discuss new ideas for data-driven, KPI’s and process-oriented use cases to provide a differentiated user as well as customer experience.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction industry, and beyond. At Hilti strong customer relationships create solutions that build a better future, where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 global locations. It’s where people explore possibilities, leverage their potential, own their personal development, and grow lasting careers.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
As an IT Solution Architect, you will be part of a highly professional and international team of architects, engineers, and business counterparts, which are located all over the world. Together with other architects, you define architecture principles and apply architecture patterns and drive their implementation. You will empower us to find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long-term sustainability, agile delivery, and cost-effective end-to-end implementation. In our cross-functional team, you can push the limits of IT solutions to define visionary, ground-breaking products, and demonstrate an ability to work within a fast-moving environment to rapidly deliver services that have broad business impact. You will shape and drive the functional and technical design with a mix of technologies that involve SAP S/4HANA, BYD and cloud applications running on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative and more productive team.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Out IT team works in in close collaboration with its business stakeholders and each area is driving and supporting each other for a genuine successful outcome. You will have the opportunity to learn our processes, be part of a project and contribute to the overall success of it, drive improvements and get experience in the exciting finance world. You will be part of a global team and learn what it means to be part of the Hilti family.
What you need is:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in a related field. PHD is plus or an advantage.
- A good command of English (spoken and written), communication, and convincing skills in a multicultural environment.
- Strong conceptional and analytical skills
- Business acumen and customer focus providing solutions to add value.
- At least 5 years of proven track record with implementing SAP solutions.
- A solid understanding of SAP offerings and, ideally, familiarity with various SAP modules (e.g., SAP SD/FICO etc)
- Profound practical experience in SAP Architecture and SOA/Agile Architecting in complex on premise & cloud environments.
- Fundamental understanding of HANA DB concepts, SAP interfaces (ICF, RFC, IDOCs, REST, SOAP, PO/PI, SAP- GW, SCPI), SAP web technologies (Web-UI, Fiori and FES, GW-FND, Web-Dynpro)
- Basic understanding of S4/HANA underlying security concepts and authorization concepts as well as understanding of S4 Hana applications/processes and main data structures
- Basic understanding in AWS Services and technologies in providing Rest API’s
- Extensive knowledge of IT systems architecture, design patterns, and integration technologies especially in SAP and Cloud technologies
- Experience with integration concepts with SAP and Non-SAP products
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and tackle the challenges of a global multinational company using the latest technologies. You will have international and cross-functional career prospects, with excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher positions within the organization where everyone is duly rewarded by performance.
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds. If we like what we see, you'll be invited to a telephone interview.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer, but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Looking forward to hearing from you!