What's the role?
Do you want to play an essential role in helping us to grow large projects in Europe? Are you passionate about working in cross-functional project environment? Perhaps the European Prefab Fulfillment Manager role is something for you! In this role, you will be responsible to operationally steer and manage Prefab Production capacities and coordinate the planning & execution of prefabricated materials for projects across Europe. In addition to your daily operational tasks, you will take part in continuous improvement initiatives to further develop the prefabrication processes and operations across Europe.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
In this role, you will perform service cost calculations for prefabricated materials and thus support the bidding and proposal phase for large projects. Your tasks will include operational steering and management of production capacities towards the Prefabrication Units (PFUs) in Europe. You will be responsible to ensure on time replenishment of components from central warehouses and suppliers to the European PFU locations according to project plans and materials lead times.
During project execution, you will coordinate all service activities executed in the European PFUs and ensure proactive communication of order status to key stakeholders. You will also contribute to quality audits, PFUs evaluations, capacity management, etc. and take part in continuous improvement initiatives to further develop the prefabrication processes and operations.
We value new ideas and thinking outside the box! Our employees are invited to help shape processes and contribute their own experience.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or comparable education
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in international logistics or manufacturing, ideally from construction industry or similar
- Proven experience with Enterprise Resource and Planning systems, e.g. SAP / APO and MS Office applications
- Experience from in international cross-functional setting or project teams (e.g. logistics, engineering, sales)
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects with competing demands
- Strong analytical skills combined with experience in coordinating cross-country logistics/prefabrication activities
- Ability to read technical drawings and documentation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders from different levels and backgrounds
- Fluent in English, other languages are of advantage
Who should apply?
This role offers you a unique chance to build a strong network across multiple regions and global functions. In time, this will be a big advantage to further develop your career into different directions. If you believe working with colleagues from different backgrounds and interaction across all hierarchical and functional levels will be enriching – join the team!
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI now! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
Here you will find current information on how to apply and join HILTI during COVID 19:
Hilti stands for equality, we are particularly pleased about applications from persons with disabilities.
We look forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Selina Meier.
Contact: Hilti Deutschland AG | Selina Meier | Human Resources