What's the role?
In this role, you'll join us on a 12 month fixed term contract, where you’ll be responsible for optimising the experience our customers have with us online. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to identify business needs and use key data to develop exciting customer solutions which help drive our online business forward.
Our Head Office in Manchester is the home of our Northern European Hub for Marketing, so in this role you will also have the opportunity to gain exposure across a number of specialisms and engage with key stakeholders across a variety of functions and management levels. This is a key time to join our business, as we kick off a number of innovative projects throughout 2022 and here at Hilti, we encourage and support you to develop yourself in a way that’s tailored to your individual needs.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
You’ll be working alongside Digital and Brand stakeholders to produce, implement and continuously optimise online editorial content and our online presence to ensure we attract and engage with our customers all the way through the purchasing cycle.
Part of this role will be to perform on-going competitor and complaint analysis to drive platform enhancements and seek innovative solutions to deliver the wow experience with our online presence
You will also support the Head of E-Business with providing solid business cases for global development and seeing these innovations through to implementation and develop and conduct ongoing training for internal stakeholders on different platforms, supporting online engagement
88% of our employees worldwide say that they are proud to work for Hilti
What do we offer?
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a reward package that reflects this. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
- Competitive salary and above-average performance bonus
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
- 33 days' holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) plus the ability to purchase 5 days more annually
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Hilti Benefits Box, a reward platform offering a cycle to work scheme and shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
What you need is:
- Working knowledge of transactional ecommerce based websites
- Experience of working with content management systems (CMS), ideally Adobe
- Knowledge of SAP and an ability to digest and understand complex multi-system workflows
- Effective time management and task prioritisation to deliver projects on time
- Ability to create innovative and user-friendly digital experiences and customer-facing features
- Excellent communication skills with a high attention to detail (Verbal, written English and presentation skills)
- Previous experience of writing editorial content
- Optimisation of the online user journey including SEO and website technical maintenance
Who should apply?
This is an exciting time to be part of the Hilti journey but also a very exciting time to be part of a dynamic marketing department who are due to launch some fantastic projects later this year.
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.