What's the role?
We are currently on the lookout for a talented and experienced Finance Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Controlling, as a Finance Analyst you will shape and execute the performance management cycle, including rolling forecast, latest estimate, target setting and restatement process. You'll be the owner and champion for the tools supporting these processes in close collaboration with the regional team and Group controlling teams.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Shape & execute full performance management cycle including orchestration of all relevant stakeholders
- Develop and drive a wide range of financial analysis focused on business trends and evaluation of performance, projections and reports. Create transparency in presentations for senior management
- Support local team or Shared Service Centre with the annual audit, month end close and production of financial statements as required
- Calculate and maintain variable compensation models ensuring data integrity and provide support to the business on any related queries
- Prepare monthly reports and submit data on financial and business results
- Influence the Finance Business Partner to set right priorities in line with the strategy
Hilti is committed to diversity: 21% of Hilti's management positions worldwide are filled by women.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and in return we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary base + super + bonus
- An extra week of leave and leave loading of 17.5%
- A diverse & inclusive culture
- World class Learning & Development programs
- Novated Lease
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
What you need is:
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, or Related Field;
- CPA/CA or equivalent is advantageous
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a financial, consultancy or auditing role within a multinational organisation
- Demonstrated knowledge in Accounting, Controlling, Reporting or Financial Advisory
- Effective communication skills, including ability to structure clear presentations
- The ability to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders
- Strong business planning, financial planning (forecasting/budgeting) and analysis skills
- Experience in financial planning, modelling and analysis and reporting software preferred (e.g. Excel, Access, SAP Analytics, SQL, Tableau)
- Ambition and willingness to grow, develop, learn and pursue an international career with Hilti
- The ideal candidate has a high learning agility, is analytical & conceptually savvy and has a strong entrepreneurial &strategic mindset, with the drive to make a difference!
Why should you apply?
We employ 39 different nationalities within Hilti Australia and many more across the globe. We value the unique contributions of each and every member of our diverse Hilti family. Keeping in mind our core values and customer orientation we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.