What's the role?
You feel comfortable in a development environment and want to advance our new "Earth Compaction" business together with an interdisciplinary and international team. You are not afraid of greenfield projects and actively contribute with your implementation strength, knowledge and problem-solving skills.
You are passionate about technical challenges, want to grow, and set ambitious goals to do so. You sometimes like to take unconventional paths, think outside the box, and want to have a positive impact on building a sustainable future. You remain positive and self-motivated, even when faced with challenges and temporary setbacks.
Show us what you are capable of, and in return we will show you what the world of Hilti has to offer!
Possibility to work less than 40 hrs./week (min. 30 hrs./week).
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the construction, simulation and design of the products, to the production of our own prototypes, to system testing and certification of our power tools - our innovation comes from our own research and development laboratories.
With 312,000 people in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
Withus, you will spend your time in our new "Earth Compaction" business,where you will independently drive forward in an international environment theconception, design and development of components and assemblies for ourproducts (vibrating plates, vibration dampers, rollers, etc.).
After an intensive training period, you will assume responsibility for thedevelopment of innovative solutions, taking into account economic,manufacturing and approval aspects. You will work together with colleagues fromother internal development departments (testing, measurement technology andsimulation), plants, suppliers and global partners.
You will be involved in development methods and processes, be responsible forperforming technical and administrative tasks, and be part of the entireproduct development process.
You will prepare results, and present and represent them in management andsteering meetings. In doing so, you will benefit from your strong communicationskills across different hierarchy levels
93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- In-house fitness area with training courses
- Flexible working arrangements
- DB JobTicket
- Subsidised Company Bike
- Subsidised monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Free charging pole for electric cars
- Asset creating benefit
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Summer holiday care for children
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
What you need is:
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or civil engineering
- Several years of professional experience in civil engineering (e.g., special civil engineering, landscaping, or similar discipline) required
- Professional experience in product development or product testing in an industrial or academic entvironment is a plus
- Strong conceptual skills and the willingness and courage to drive your own ideas forward
- Strong team spirit and very good communication skills in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Initial management experience is an advantage, e.g. through social commitment
- Fluent English, German language skills are an advantage
- 3D CAD knowledge - ideally Siemens NX is an advantage
Why should you apply?
You combine exceptional technical skills with problem solving, organizational skills and entrepreneurial thinking. Your passion is driving projects in a complex technical environment to bring the quality of our products to life and strengthen our brand experience.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.