What's the role?
• Lead an interdisciplinary project team from market evaluation to market introduction of new products respectively product systems.
• Manage projects of medium to high complexity.
• Secure achievement of project targets from a quality, cost, performance and time perspective.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Ensure documentation according to Hilti internal and external rules, standards and guidelines.
2. Manage technical risks: qualification of product(s) and processes, early warning system and complaint handling, (technical risk assessment, product hazard analysis).
3. Definition of Business Opportunity Description (BOD), Duty Description (Lastenheft), Pflichtenheft as well as INP targets in close co-operation with all stakeholders, in particular Market Organization, Business Units, Development/ Test, Marketing, Quality, Supply and Code & Approval (all ACDS).
4. Identify and translate customer needs into product specifications (Duty Description/ Lastenheft) resulting in/ leading to a sustainable value proposition vs. offering from key competitors; align “must have” and “nice to have” requirements with key stakeholders (value engineering).
5. Target setting, project planning, monitoring and reporting to cover: resources, costs, investment, timing, progress.
6. Ensure achievement of project targets; initiate corrective actions if project targets are endangered.
7. Lead interdisciplinary project team with co-ordination of all Hilti internal and external interfaces.
8. Provide an environment that each project team member can contribute the to the highest and best extent; ensure coaching/ support on functional expertise is available and provided if and where needed (support functional team leads in developing team members).
9. Ensure communication within project team as well as all relevant stakeholders (ACDS/ BU Management Team, Lead Market Organizations).
Hilti is delivering equal pay in resepect to gender to 98% of team members
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
1. University graduate in engineering or equivalent.
2. Minimum three to five years of experience in project management of medium to highly complex projects in an industrial environment.
3. Proven track record in managing cross-functional teams in different locations in a matrix organization.
4. Sound experience with gate/ stage process, preferably TTM process.
5. Proficiency/ fluent in English and Mandarin, every further language is an asset.
6. Superior PC knowledge in all standard Microsoft Windows applications.
7. Analytical skills, strategic thinking, able to think in scenarios.
8. Experience in managing different stakeholders in different locations with different needs for information.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.