What's the Role?
We’re looking for a Regional Demand Planner to compose our talented team. This role will have direct impact in our business and we are looking for an employee that can perform in an international working culture.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Develop reliable and accurate forecast models of future product demands through sales data analysis, demand patterns, marketing intelligence, project business, and industry trend, to plan operations efficiently.
- Develop accurate sales forecasts and ensure that Business Unit level forecasts are aligned with the - Annual Sales Plan and manage history values within APO to find and correct outliers.
- Analyze statistical data and key performance indicators (Availability, BIAS/Forecast Accuracy, Obsolescence, Inventory Level) to generate strategies and actions on inventory plan, forecasting solutions and the entire demand planning process.
- Lead monthly demand sales and operations meetings with Marketing, Logistic and Sales Team with our 4 S4HANA Markets (BR, CL, MX and AR).
- Analize and activate demand planning for new launches or Phase In/Phase Out products, which includes the coordination of master data setup, replenishment planning, item-level rate of sale alignment and the determination of safety stock settings.
- Work with cross functional global teams to improve Forecasting KPIs, such as Forecast Accuracy, BIAS and Forecast Value Added.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to influence business decisions with strong Entrepreneurial Business Partner (EBP) behaviors.
- Manage targets within the supply chain in volatile business environments, achieving results despite obstacles and short-term setbacks.
Hilti Panama is ranked as #3 national best employer by Great Place to Work!
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role. Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – and gain experience in different job functions. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey: global or local, cross-functional or as a specialist. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, there is no limit to what you can achieve.
What you need is:
- Experience in Supply Chain Management with a Bachelor’s Degree (engineering, business administration, logistics or other related areas)
- Materials Management experience. Mass consumption goods/Internal logistics team are highly preferred
- Experience in SAP S4 (P11 module) and excel are required. Power BI is a plus.
- English and Spanish or Portuguese Advanced
- Logical thinker with a good attention to detail and high level of commitment, influencing skills, stakeholder management, proactivity and effective communication
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. Bring your own perspective and achieve results together with others.