What is the role?
Are you solution-oriented, strongly service-minded, enjoy following & improving processes, and have effective collaboration skills? You find energy in providing the best service to clients and get a lot of energy out of solving requests and problems?
At Hilti, you will have the autonomy and the responsibility to provide the best service to fulfil our customers’ expectations and ensure that processes are running smoothly. Being part of one of the backbones of our organisation, our incredible Back Office, you will interact with various clients as well as other internal departments in your daily job.
Your role will consist of two parts:
1. Customer Care Handling: you will have an essential role in ensuring that Hilti reaches the ambitious service level it promises to customers, by solving complaints and requests that fall in your area of responsibility and collaborating with other departments to solve the issues together. You will use all the received feedback to identify improvement opportunities in our back office process and build sustainable solutions.
2. Data management: you will ensure that our customer data is correct and contribute to the success of our sales force. Your role is crucial as customer data ensures how well we know our customers: who they are, what they do, their potential and how we could help them. It also ensures that can reach them via different channels or means of communication.
A strong desire to learn, a proactive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset our words to describe you? Then take action now and click on the red “Apply now” button!
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
You will help Hilti to create long-lasting relationships with clients by finding the right solutions for them, collaborating with other internal departments and ensuring the correctness of their data. You will take ownership of our customer experience by providing a seamless customer care and complaint handling whilst supporting process improvements.
What characterises you is your solution-oriented mindset, your perseverance and your attention to detail . You interact with various stakeholders at customers as well as internally in a clear and structured manner. You challenge the status quo by bringing forward ideas and solutions to improve processes in our back office that will benefit both clients and internal stakeholders.
Your two areas of responsibility will give you a variety of tasks to handle on a daily basis:
1. Customer care handling
- Resolving customer complaints (including internal collaboration)
- Direct customer contact to understand and manage expectations
- Continuous improvement of care processes
- Conducting root cause analyses and identifying gaps in existing processes
- Ensure organisational awareness on the topic
2. Data management
- Creation of new customer accounts
- Analysing and updating customer data
- Proactively improve processes
Did you know that Hilti was awarded the Great Place to Work certification six times in the last few years, thanks to its caring and performance-oriented culture?
What do we offer?
You will be part of the Customer Care team within our Back Office, where you can count on your direct colleagues to guide, help and support you where needed. You will see them a couple of times a week at the office, the rest of the time digitally during homeworking days. Your team leader will also be there to support you in your development and to be successful. Each week you will have a 1-1 discussion to re-align objectives and find solutions to ongoing topics.
We will also provide personal, material and financial support:
- Weekly individual and team meetings , as well as yearly personal development discussion
- Horizontal and vertical growth opportunities
- Work-life flexibility with 3 homeworking days and flexible hours
- A market value salary based on a 38-hour work week, as well as a collective and individual yearly bonus
- A generous salary package : group and hospitalisation insurance, net representation fees, meal vouchers, extensive Cafeteria Plan, work laptop, and smartphone with a subscription.
- 20 days of legal holidays with 5 extra Hilti days
Who should apply?
You are determined , eager to learn , and are strongly service-minded and solution-oriented . You are able to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to provide customers the best experience possible. You can also manage your work independently and enjoy working with colleagues from all departments.
You understand the importance of well-functioning processes for the success of a company and are able to detect improvement opportunities to drive change . You ideally have already had a working experience in a customer service, customer care, back office or commercial-oriented environment. Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is a must, and even better if you have already worked with Sharepoint, SAP and/or Salesforce.
You can fluently communicate with customers and stakeholders in French, Dutch and English (spoken and written).
Do you also identify with our values of integrity , courage , teamwork and commitment ? At Hilti, you can live by them every day and be proud of the contribution you make to a sustainable world. “ Building a better future ” is our slogan for a reason.
"Did you know that 80% of our management positions are filled internally by our own employees?"
Why choose Hilti?
It's probably already clear to you: at Hilti, your commitment , your perseverance , your customer focus and your “ Yes, we can ” attitude are paramount, regardless of your background, level of education or origin.
New hires often perceive Hilti as a warm, tight-knit company with approachable, motivated people who are always ready to help you get results together .
Will you soon be Happy@Hilti like us? We would love to meet you! Apply today via the red "Apply Now" button.