What's the role?
Take the opportunity to be part of our After-Market Service Excellence Team, with the chance to travel worldwide to utilize your knowledge and passion for Lean to make an impact on our business. Develop people and drive projects across the entire Tool Repair Service Network to transform the lean mindset to the next level! Are you ready for it?
Who is Hilti?
For the sixth time in the past 11 years, Hilti has been named one of the best employers by Great Place to Work. A family-established company, we are over 32,000 employees based in 120 international locations. At Hilti, we provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction industry and beyond. Our strong customer relationships make us a partner on the job site, creating solutions that build a better future. We invest a substantial amount of our annual profit to the Hilti Foundation, which focuses on initiatives that empower people to live independently and autonomously, contribute to building stronger societies, and create networks of competent partners to achieve sustainable and scalable impact.
What does the role involve?
- Develop and lead the deployment of Hilti Lean Systems in the After Market Community and steer the transformation towards a lean enterprise.
- Monitor, track and audit process and progress of Lean activities in our Tool Service Center network to continuously improve processes and performance.
- Ensure business impact regarding sustainable value creation as well as customer and team member engagement.
- Identify cross functional opportunities to improve overall value stream efficiency and conduct step change and improvement projects accordingly.
- Drive sustainability and deployment of Hilti Lean Core Systems through upskilling, education, and certification programs for all levels of team members
- Align, challenge and coach leaders on lean mindset and change management. Participate in and lead area (leadership) meetings.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive communication, alignment, and collaboration.
- Act in a multi-cultural environment, show learning agility and be close to the people.
Our People come from all walks of life, which we believe contributes to creating a more lively, innovative, and productive group. If you are recognized for your rigor, your desire to do well and your team spirit, then join us!
What do we offer?
Join over 3000 colleagues from over 70 nationalities at one of our Headquarter locations in Schaan, Nendeln, or Buchs is more than a career move. It’s your opportunity to enjoy the energizing, alpine lifestyle - where Liechtenstein, Austria, and Switzerland seamlessly meet. It’s an unforgettable life change.
Share your interests and become a part of one of our employee groups leading change locally, for example, supporting female empowerment or the LGBTQ+ community, etc, or joining a sports group for a Wednesday mountain bike ride or tennis match, etc. If you are passionate about giving back to the community, we have various opportunities to volunteer through our engaged beyond business program locally and internationally.
Additional benefits of our headquarters location include shared e-bikes for your commute, an on-site gym, two restaurants, language courses, learning and development training opportunities, tax insurance, financial guidance, child care, relocation and spousal support, and more.
For the full range of benefits, take a look at https://careers.hilti.group/en/where-we-are/schaan-liechtenstein/
What you need is:
- Technical/Business Administration University degree or MBA,
- Experience working as management consultant is a strong plus,
- Broad experience in Lean projects with 5 years working experience in an international environment,
- Expertise in Lean tools and methods (e.g., 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Obeya),
- Experience in leading and track record in implementing Lean Project,
- Experience in coaching and training leaders,
- Result oriented, structured, open for intercultural exchange, team player with a passion to make difference,
- Excellent English communication skills, further languages will be a benefit.
Why should you apply?
We believe that your professional fulfillment and the growth of our business go hand in hand, which is why we will provide you with everything you need to succeed in your role. You will benefit from an adapted integration process, individual coaching to help you progress in your career, as well as development opportunities within the company.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Anais Mendre, After Market Services Operations Strategy Manager.
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland / Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss / Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Learn more about life at Hilti Headquarters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJPLBszc2A
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.