What's the role?
We are looking for high calibre candidates with passion for technical solutions and customer oriented in the construction industry.
If you are looking for a company of “care and perform” and work with a team to deliver results, start with us as a Application Engineer!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
You will be part of the Project Management Office and you will support our team of BIM Lead Engineer by providing technical solutions on relevant project all over the world.
As an Application Engineer you will:
- Engineering of MEP applications based on Hilti modular support systems and basic design of related products, using either Hilti proprietary software (PROFIS suite), FEM Software (RSTAB) or hand-calculation
- Ensure proper engineering documentation (Design reports, Project design submittal, etc.)
- Provide and Derive bill of materials and explain solution to all other Hilti functions (e.g. supply chain, sales team and Field Engineer) for further processing
- Collaborate on project execution with other Engineers and other stakeholders of the relevant Market / PMO to ensure adherence to relevant Hilti standards
- Accountable and responsible for own scope of work ensuring high quality, time management and adhere to the company work processes
- Follow the available supporting guidelines in a disciplined manner during execution
- Focus on own growth and continuous development (functional and professional)
Hilti is a multinational company that offers a dynamic and challenging work environment.
What do we offer?
We have a team that is highly diversified when it comes to talents and competencies, very dynamic, innovative and productive. Being part of a team like this is going to help you to strengthen your personal abilities, as well as professional skills.
What you need is:
- University Degree (Bacherlor’s or Masters’s) in mechanical/civil engineer
- Good understanding of modelling
- Proficiency in CAD software and other design tools and technologies to create, modify, and optimize designs
- Basic understanding of BiM and MEP preferred
- Recommended B2 English level
- Strong in documenting of designs and development activities, creating technical inputs for drawings, and generating reports
Why should you apply?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start.
In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting career opportunities.
Is this sound like you?