What's the role?
As (Senior) Project Manager IT (m/f/d) you strongly contribute to and play an important part in the transformation of our business by implementing new solutions and services.
Identifying and analyzing business requirements for creative and innovative IT solutions based on customer needs and strategic requirements is a very important part of your job.
You will work in a diverse team setting with great people around the world. This role and our great working environment will allow you to grow personally and professionally, to achieve the organization's and our team's goals.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- As part of an active and close collaboration, you will act as a "translator" between the business units and IT and thus identify demands at an early stage.
- As an interface between business units and IT, you coordinate gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Subsequently, you will design the first solution concepts and drive the mandatory Enterprise Architecture and IT Security approval processes forward.
- You take care of the implementation of the identified solutions, develop change management concepts, involve all relevant stakeholders, and ensure a transparent information management about the project progress.
- You simultaneously manage different demands with different contacts without losing the overview and also keep an eye on all demands that have already been realized.
In addition to the corporate headquarters in Schaan, Kaufering is the second largest Hilti location worldwide. Kaufering is in the Augsburg - Munich - Allgäu triangle and offers ideal transport links and numerous options for leisure-time activities.
What do we offer?
We offer a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you the opportunity to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer various benefits, such as
- Employee participation in the company's success
- Remote working (currently 50%)
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Free rental of Hilti tools
- In-house fitness area with training courses
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
What you need is:
- Completed degree in (business) informatics, computer sciences, or comparable IT-related university (of applied sciences) degrees
- Several years of experience in managing complex IT projects and knowledge of common project management methods
- Knowledge in setting up technical IT platforms, IT infrastructures and business applications as well as in designing IT services
- Very good understanding of processes as well as conceptual and analytical skills combined with a structured approach
- Experience in vendor negotiations and service provider management is desirable
- Fluent language skills in English, German is of advantage
- High team and customer orientation
- Convincing communication, motivation, and moderation skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial thinking
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (10%)
Why should you apply?
Discover a global company where you can develop your full potential. We offer an enjoyable working environment where we embrace your commitment. Build a better future with us!
Take up the next challenge and start your career with Hilti! We look forward to receiving your online application including details on your salary expectations and availability.
Hilti stands for equality, we are particularly pleased about applications from persons with disabilities.
For further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Monika Kelemen-Oakes (email@example.com).
Contact: Hilti Deutschland AG | Monika Kelemen-Oakes | Human Resources