What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. Hilti is where your best belongs.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
• 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in home country
• 3 months on an operational project in home country
• 6 months on a strategic project in regional headquarters
• 3 months on an international strategic project in another region
We’re proud to be ranked in Great Places to Work 2020 as one of the Europe's best multinational workplaces.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
• Leadership training – a course at a renowned European business school
• Business management training – development training at Hilti. A focus on business knowledge, leadership styles and communication skills to unleash your personal strengths
• Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. Deep-dive into global business units, soft skills like situational leadership and international networking
• Social project – 7-8 days of ‘building a better future’ to improve life conditions for those in needs
What you need is:
Why should you apply?
We have a high-performing culture for highly passionate people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
Click through the "Apply Now" button where you will be asked to upload your CV.
Please contact us at Recruitment.HKTeam@hilti.com if you need any support with your application.