What's the role?
We have a new & exciting opportunity to join our collaborative & supportive QLD Sales Team, based in South Brisbane. The successful candidate will engage with high profile customers across your territory & contribute to the construction efforts of the 2032 Olympic Games!
Your next role as an Account Manager at Hilti will see you having direct customer contact, creation and development of customers combined with implementation of sales strategies, introduction of new products to customers and new markets.
If you are self-motivated, diligent and thrive on supporting existing customers and have the drive to captivate and capture new customer partners, this is the role for you!
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The purpose of the role is to create value in the allocated account's portfolio. The role involves professional field sales and high-level customer consultation in the defined territory within the target industry. Your general activities include:
- Performing customer calls as specified in the sales execution policy through pragmatic utilisation of time and territory management systems
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Negotiating trade agreements to secure and maximise profitability for the customer’s portfolio
- Application selling, on site demonstrations and problem solving
Hilti is committed to diversity: 21% of Hilti's management positions worldwide are filled by women.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary base and uncapped bonus in net sales
- Tools of the trade: Fully maintained motor vehicle, fuel card & mobile phone
- An extra week of leave - i.e. 5 weeks leave
- Leave loading of 17.5% - i.e. you are paid and additional 17.5% of your salary for the days you take annual leave
- Two (2) paid days per year to give back you your community & volunteer
- Access to Converge EAP - with you & your family members entitled to 6 free sessions per year (in the areas of lifestyle, legal, money & nutrition)
- A diverse and inclusive culture – with over 39 different nationalities at Hilti Australia
- Opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after
What you need is:
- A relevant Undergraduate Degree in Business or any other suitable area
- Ability to be Internationally mobile for Global Career Development in the future
- Experience / A background working in the Construction Industry or an Engineering Background would be ideal
- A valid Australian drivers license
- Experience as Key Account Manager, Sales Representative or Sales Consultant
- Tech savvy and experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is desirable
- Solution selling and customer centric approach to sales
- Self-starter capable of working independently, managing your own call cycle
- Proven negotiation and influencing abilities with advanced planning skills
Why should you apply?
We employ 39 different nationalities within Hilti Australia and many more across the globe. We value the unique contributions of each and every member of our diverse Hilti family. Keeping in mind our core values and customer orientation we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Work somewhere where you are trusted to make a difference. Where you can become your best. Where your curiosity can shape what’s next. Interested? Apply ASAP and we'll review applications as they come in!