What's the role?
(Overall responsibility of accounting, Indian GAAP, statutory audits)
• To ensure correct books of accounts as per Hilti Finance Manual and Indian GAAP
• To prepare details for various audits and related regulatory compliances including corporate tax working.
• Take initiatives and focus on continuous process improvements
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
- Ensure a smooth completion of Internal, Statutory, Tax, Hilti corporate Audit
- Preparation of Cash flow projection and keep track on the variance.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements and closely work with auditors.
- Preparing the data for Income tax assessment and periodical review with plant.
- Annual corporate tax planning with inputs and review of plant finance team.
- Perform internal control checks and ensure adherence of global processes
- Ensure timely closure of books and support for submission of BOFC and Monthly MIS
- Month end closing MEC check list, timely closure of all MEC tasks
- Clear all open items and prepare schedules for balance sheet accounts
- GL account and cost centre Adherence as per Global Finance Manual
- Prepare monthly financials, management statements
- Run and validate all month end global templates
- ERP implementation – Finance Processes
- Product cost – Plant Accounting
88% of our employees worldwide say that they are proud to work for Hilti.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
What you need is:
- Qualified CA with 2-3 years of experience, candidate from manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS, GAAP, Audit, Taxation, long-term financial planning, ERP, Financial and Management Reporting, project finance, Forecasting, Compliance.
- Working experience with KPO is an advantage
- Strong functional expertise in Finance
- Advanced level knowledge in SAP/Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
If you are looking to build your career with a dynamic global organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more details on Hilti India’s wide range of Products & services visit www.hilti.in