WHAT'S THE ROLE?
Services solutions are key pillars of our account development strategy: they enable our business to grow in a sustainable way while growing a loyal customer base. These services provide solutions to everyday construction challenges. You are the forefront in commercializing our assets optimization & management solutions – Fleet Management & ON!Track to complete the Core Solutions offering to our VIP customers. With a customer centric mindset, you will take initiatives in growing our service businesses from both acquisition and share of wallet point of view.
WHO IS HILTI?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
1. Coaching to the peers
- Coach your peers on the process of Solution Selling with your expert knowledge
- Reinforce a customer centric & long term Account Development mindset
- Complement your peers on the technical skills such as business consultancy, process optimization, usage of consultancy tools – GSA and ON!Track software etc.
- You are a leader in carrying out this activity in your Region. You plan, organize, and perform these analyses with Account Managers and ASMs.
- Effective daily resource planning and collaboration with off-site resources, so that you can carry out a joint sales approach and thus provide the best possible service to the customer
- At the end of these analyses, you are responsible for returning the results of this analysis to the customer and support the process of closing the ON!Track / Fleet Management with the best intention for both our customer and Hilti with a professional business proposal you have advocated
- SC / ICS and AM coordinate the implementation of ON!Track & Fleet solution in close collaboration with the support team (BO)
- Design an optimal solution/process that’s dynamic for each customer
- Ensure high-quality implementation of service contracts on site
- Support customers’ change management journey with all users buyin
- Respond to calls from our internal and external customers to handle their requests by providing them with immediate solutions to ensure their satisfaction with use of the solution
- Advise and train our customers as well as users
- Proactively ensuring contract stability for endangered customers through targeted support
- Effective coaching of the client in the change process to anchor the service provision
- Ensuring an optimized on-site resource utilization (return on invest vs. off-site service team)
- Complaint handling at the customer's site as required
- Increase of customer satisfaction of new and existing customers
- Targeted up- & cross-selling of services
- Revenue responsibility of own invoiced services-
- Ensuring efficient cooperation with direct sales for effective account development
- Improving the quality of our service
- Training your peers / Sales Region on the new solution or sales process
- The development of services in collaboration with Service PM in the MO/Hub
- To do this, you may be required to participate in the various meetings: managerial meeting, Exchange Experience at the beginning of the month, weekly meeting
- You ensure a personalized follow-up of the contracts of our largest customers, as well as an excellent quality of service for all our Solution customers and participate in its development/change management journey.
We have more than 200,000 interactions with our customers every day. It’s how we get to know their businesses, understand their needs and develop the precise products and services that will help them.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, required
- Minimum of three (3) years consultative selling in the construction industry, required
- Training experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment: Marketing, Sales, and other corporate team members
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office applications
- High level of entrepreneurship and presentation skills
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.
⛑ 회사소개 & 직무인터뷰 - https://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Super/hiltikorea
⛑ Hilti Group - https://www.hilti.group/
⛑ Hilti Korea - https://www.hilti.co.kr/
⛑ Hilti Korea YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@hilti-korea/featured
⛑ Hilti Asia LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/hilti-asia/
⛑ Career in Hilti - https://youtu.be/My9mW_tHPHY
⛑ Interview Tips - https://careers.hilti.com/en/interview-tips