What's the role?
As a Global Data Product Owner, you are responsible to translate information needs of our corporate finance community into data products.
In your role you will as well orchestrate the Global Finance & Controlling community toward a streamlined Information Management Vision implementation.
Consequently, strategic steering and overview of your overall Information Management products, setting priorities and allocating resources are considered as your core activities. Thus, you will be leading a cross-functional scrum team to develop Global Data Products following operational excellence principles.
While doing all that you will play an important role to drive consistent, single source of truth data across the group with globally harmonized KPIs, to provide full transparency of how Global Finance & Controlling activities relate to business impact & financial results.
Who is Hilti?
For the sixth time in the past 11 years, Hilti has been named one of the best employers by Great Place to Work. A family-established company, we are over 32,000 employees based in 120 international locations. At Hilti, we provide leading-edge tools, technologies,software, and services for the global construction industry and beyond. Ourstrong customer relationships make us a partner on the job site, creating solutions that build a better future. We invest a substantial amount of our annual profit to the Hilti Foundation, which focuses on initiatives that empower people to live independently and autonomously, contribute to building stronger societies, and create networks of competent partners to achieve sustainable and scalable impact.
What does the role involve?
- Steering and overview of your data product portfolio in scope, setting priorities and allocating resources
- Shaping desired solution (value, business specs, scope, risks, dependencies, etc.)
- Define technical specs MVP scope, effort by team
- Set up SCRUM (team, scoping, # sprints)
- Define & execute a quality assurance approach
- Gather continuous business feedback
- Organize MVP release and handover to the line (communications, training)
- Create & plan product backlog (next release, roadmap)
- Drive change management and impact
- Work closely with the IT-product owner to define and align on the technical requirement (data model in BW, connectivity w/ different data sources, etc.) to enable BI product development
Being responsible for the entire Corporate Finance & Controlling information management landscape we visualize and develop dashboards and performance metrics to support augmented business decisions. We closely align with our internal customers to understand functional requirement to support decision making. As such, we operationalize requirements with our own delivery team and Global IT.
What do we offer?
Join over 3000 colleagues from over 70 nationalities at one of our Headquarter locations in Schaan, Nendeln (Liechtenstein), or Buchs SG (Switzerland) is more than a career move. It’s your opportunity to enjoy the energizing, alpine lifestyle - where Liechtenstein, Austria, and Switzerland seamlessly meet. It’s an unforgettable life change.
Share your interests and become a part of one of our employee groups leading change locally, for example, supporting female empowerment or the LGBTQ+ community, etc, or joining a sports group for a Wednesday mountain bike ride or tennis match, etc. If you are passionate about giving back to the community, we have various opportunities to volunteer through our engaged beyond business program locally and internationally.
Additional benefits of our headquarters location include shared e-bikes for your commute, an on-site gym, two restaurants, language courses, learning and development training opportunities, tax insurance, financial guidance, on-site child care, relocation and career guidance for your partner, and more.
For the full range of benefits, take a look at https://careers.hilti.li/en-li/about-us/your-benefits-hilti
What you need is:
- Master in business, business informatics or information management
- Strong interest in business analytics technologies (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud, Business Intelligence Reporting, Data Analytics Business)
- Effective communication skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- A strategic approach and good problem-solving skills
- Relevant work experience will be considered as plus
- Understanding of SCRUM/agile framework & methodology
Why should you apply?
To succeed you need a broad, flexible mindset and profile. Conceptual brain work interests you as much as getting down and dirty in documents or technical details. Show us your effective communication skills as well as project management. You are adept at convincing others, leveraging your knowledge and communicating precisely. It is not all there yet? We will train you.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact Stefan Hoefferer.
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland / Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss / Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Learn more about life at Hilti Headquarters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJPLBszc2A
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.