What's the role?
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in developing a career with a global, world-leading brand!
We are looking for a results-driven Customer Service Representative Repair to join our high-performing team in Bucharest. We are all about delivering outstanding customer service!
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 127 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
What does the role involve?
• Act as a contact and provide support to all customers with operations in Romania: provide basic technical support regarding repairs and escalation of complex technical queries;
• Provide information about the status of repair and manage complaints;
• Ensure inbound transit is monitored and make sure that the tools arrive in due time in Regional Tools Service Centre;
• Extract data from relevant system, prepare reports, monitor cross-category planning and customer service KPI's;
• Maintain current and accurate procedure book which details the processing requirements for each account; prepare a report concerning repairs
• Act as a contact for external transport companies;
• Manage cycle and test counting as well as corrective & preventive measures for spare parts stock;
We fill 80% of our management positions with our own internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value and develop our people.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated.
- Meal tickets – a balanced diet includes at least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets.
- Holiday and birthday bonus.
- Referral program benefits.
- Private medical insurance to be sure that you are staying in a good health.
- Life insurance
- All the necessary means for carrying out the activity: car, laptop, telephone, access to e-learning platform.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience in working in a company with an open, diverse, and inclusive environment.
- The chance to be a volunteer in the projects carried out by the Hilti Foundation and Habitat for Humanity.
- Team-buildings - We organize recurrent team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers
- Exposure to an international work environment.
- Bookster- the road to self-improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the library that comes to your office.
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in Hilti.
- Technical and soft skills training.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Hilti? We congratulate your newborn or marriage with the bonus.
- Discounts on the purchase of the company's products according to approved procedures.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field / business;
• Minimum 1 year experience in the field of call-center, sales;
• Feel comfortable to work in a typical engineering environment with a group of highly professional team;
• Strong operational and commercial competence, analytical, planning and organisational skills;
• Full working knowledge with MS Office and IE;
• Working with SAP or SAP ByD is an advantage;
• Good written and communication skills, both in Romanian and English;
• Personal qualities: very good customer relationship skills; strategic thinking; team spirit; fairness; initiative; ability to organize; autonomy; ability to work with deadlines; respect and responsibility for the company's values, rules and policy; dynamism; creativity; positive attitude in relationships with others.
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘Job Shadowing’ in Regional Tool Service Center team to give you a feel for the job, the caliber of our people and our culture.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and skills and some of our best employees joined us with no experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer