What's the role?
As Finance Process Manager in our Shared Service Center in Kaufering, you will be part of a highly motivated team. You bring a passion for processes and systems in finance to the table and quickly develop an understanding of cross-divisional processes. You will proactively contribute your ideas and concepts to analyze and continuously optimize workflows. As an expert for SAP S4 HANA, you are the central interface between the local business and the global IT organization of the Hilti Group. In addition to the SAP environment, you will also work in the field of new technologies such as robotics and artificial intelligence.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
In the role as Finance Process Manager business partnering with global/regional/local stakeholders (incl. proactive exchange) as well as defining and implementing best practice approaches and IFRS rules will be your responsibility. Furthermore, you will ensure the strategic and conceptual alignment of financial processes and systems (Fleet Management, Premium Tool Pool, On!Track, Profis Engineering etc.). Moreover, you will optimize existing processes as well as design and implement up-to-date financial processes in coordination with the requirements of the business units Software & Service.
Apart from these tasks, you will have ownership on a training process and its contents and will therefore prepare, execute and follow-up on the onboarding and training of finance experts in Software & Services in the regions.
Further tasks include establishing and updating the process documentation, e.g. internal control framework (ICS) or audit program, as well as establishing, implementing and monitoring key performance indicators to steer business (performance, quality, compliance).
Additionally, you will coordinate and manage software & service projects with global/regional focus as well as coordinate and execute system upgrades (S4HANA) in cooperation with Global IT and market organizations (incl. defining the test scenarios and testing process).
In addition to the corporate headquarters in Schaan, Kaufering is the second largest Hilti location worldwide. Kaufering is in the Augsburg - Munich - Allgäu triangle and offers ideal transport links and numerous options for leisure-time activities.
What do we offer?
We offer a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you the opportunity to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer various benefits, such as
- Employee participation in the company's success
- Remote working (50%)
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Free rental of Hilti tools
- In-house fitness area with training courses
What you need is:
- University Degree in finance/economics or similar background
- At least 2 years of professional experience in finance and/or process and project management
- Sound knowledge of IFRS 15 & 16
- Proven successful project management experience, ideally first leadership experience
- Knowledge of the Hilti fleet and On!Track business considered as an advantage
- Strategic and conceptual skills, enthusiasm for further development of qualitative, efficient, audit-compliant finance processes in global standard incl. system rollouts, digitalization, documentation, control and cooperation
- Strong implementation skills with the right level of operational understanding, pragmatism and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills, including ability to give structured presentations to different target groups
- Willingness to travel, openness, flexibility
- Expertise in SAP S/4 and/or SAP ByD and IT infrastructure
Why should you apply?
Discover a global company where you can develop your full potential. We offer an enjoyable working environment where we embrace your commitment. Build a better future with us!
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
We look forward to receiving your online application including details on your salary expectations and availability.
Hilti stands for equality, we are particularly pleased about applications from persons with disabilities.
For further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Kathrin Eberhardt.
Contact: Hilti Deutschland AG | Kathrin Eberhardt | Human Resources