What's the role?
The purpose of the role is to partner with the business to attracting, hire and onboard of the best people. The role involves collaborating and consulting with business leaders and hiring managers on strategic and tactical recruitment plans. The job holder works with the HR Business Partners to research, identify and attract external talents to Hilti through various executive sourcing, networking and search strategies designed to diversify and develop the external talent pipeline. The job holder must identify and screen external leadership talent on a global level through networking, relationship building and development of an external talent community for Hilti.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
1、Lead full cycle of Recruitment (60%-70%)
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, including conduct job evaluation, understand hiring needs and team dynamic, partner with hiring managers to assess candidates’ capability and fitness, and bring them on-board.
- Deliver consistent and standardized recruitment processes and identify right channel to hire the best talents for the company
- Think ahead and creatively build strong talent pipeline, and keep in touch with past applicants, engage passive candidates and create a strong talent network
- Lead onboarding process and fully integrate new joiners to succeed with Hilti Journey
- Partner with Regional Talent Acquisition Team to build a local roadmap for EVP (Employer Value Proposition) and leverage social media to enhance Hilti Taiwan’s Employer Branding
- Build connections with campus and associations for proactive hiring
- Lead Annual Employee Engagement Survey cycle, and partner with leaders and employees to create an engaging work environment.
- Implement Global DE&I (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) Diagnostic Tool to define local priorities and the roadmap.
- Partner with Welfare Committee to design seasoning celebrations and activities to enhance employee engagement.
- Support Regional HR projects and L&D initiatives
We have more than 200,000 interactions with our customers every day. It’s how we get to know their businesses, understand their needs and develop the precise products and services that will help them.
What do we offer?
- 10 days of special leave, 3 days of paid personal leave and 5 days of full-pay sick leave for new regular employees (according to the proportion of current year's employment)
- Enjoy three holidays and birthday gifts
- In addition to labor and health insurance, the company fully covers the cost of group insurance (including employees and their spouses and children)
- Health checkup plan
- Hospitalization subsidy for wedding, funeral and celebration
- High amount of employee referral bonus scheme
- Excellent bonus system and company car system for business departments
What you need is:
- Bachelor degree or above of Human Resources management, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- 5+ years’ work experience in Human Resources including at least 3-5 years’ previous experience as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Proven ability to partner with business stakeholders to fully understand business needs
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively including managing multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience managing internal and external stakeholders at all levels and build strong relationships with external vendors.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.