What's the role?
As an IT Product Owner/Area Lead, you are responsible for respective IT Solution in SAP which fall under the SD/FICO Module where you need to Plan, Build and Run the complete solution which fits to our IT landscape and also provide operational excellence to our respective business.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
You are responsible to define the roadmap together with the business team and accordingly work on our SAP system landscape towards S/4HANA. You own every outcome, decision, and activity related to the solution for which the scope is defined. Decisions are prepared and actions are taken based on a deep understanding of the Hilti Business Model, specific product area, and corresponding IT strategy & guidelines. Furthermore, you’ll be managing stakeholder relations, take decisions based on financial benefits & business impact that prioritize the backlog, able to create user stories for functional and non-functional requirements, running demos and basic pieces of training and owning the support process. Additionally, you will be expected to work on an agile approach for delivering fast results. Lastly, you will be expected to coach juniors in the area so that they can work independently in the near future.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative and more productive team.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant education.
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP ERP 6.0 environment / S/4HANA in the following areas: Finance (General Ledger, AR, AA) and Sales & Distribution (Order entry, Billing). Including interfaces with external systems (e.g. tax reporting, e-billing). A basic understanding of tax accounting and technical skills in ABAP is beneficial.
- Good understanding of business processes, especially, integration with SD, in the context of a globally operating enterprise.
- Strong drive for success and high level of commitment
- Using advanced tools and methods for the gathering of facts including analytical methods to develop solutions scenarios
- Planning, realization, and controlling skills are systematically applied in daily work
- Able to work and perform in an agile context applying the defined common methods
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, high commitment, self-responsibility, and customer orientation
- Experience in working in an international/virtual/geographically dispersed team
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area with career prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. Our team in Kuala Lumpur is a fully recognized and respected competence center that is covering all relevant areas of IT. 80% of the top positions are filled internally. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team who are duly rewarded by performance
Interested in the role?
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds. If we like what we see, you'll be invited to a telephone interview.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Looking forward to hearing from you!