What's the role?
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in developing a career with a global, world-leading brand! As an Account Manager you will be providing high level customer consultation in a professional field sales based role and working within a high performing diverse team.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 127 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
What does the role involve?
The purpose of the role is to create value in the allocated account's portfolio through effective design and implementation of individual account strategies to build long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with the customer. The role involves professional field sales and high level customer consultation in the defined territory within the target industry. The job holder needs to provide efficient solutions and technical support to customers and represent the Hilti brand in the market place.
Scope: Anchor job in Account Manager structure.
We fill 80% of our management positions with our own internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value and develop our people.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
What you need is:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in structural engineering and business savvy
- Technical mindset and understanding of dynamics in construction business, especially in building construction segment
- Technical mindset and understanding of dynamics in construction industry
- Strong analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment, courage and competitive drive
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself
- Ability to work with a multi-level approach and to communicate effectively with all organizational levels
- Flexibility to travel, Medium in English and computer skills
- Driving license, category B is mandatory!
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life 'field ride’ to give you a feel for the job and the caliber of our people.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer