What's the role?
Take lead in driving specifier engagement and content roadmap for Hilti North Asia region engineering community by focusing on four main areas: develop and deliver competence build-up, define marketing and communication plans as well as go-to-market approach and set targets and monitor performance to unleash one’s technical competence.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Define the regional engineering marketing roadmap in coordination with BUs, coordinate educational content / webinars & marketing strategy on multiple channels, publishing articles & white papers, generate dashboards for tracking.
- Coordinate with Global Engineering Competence Center, BUs engineering marketing, and engineering digital marketing on the content and structure of the editorial page for specifiers, draft & test editorial pages.
- Work with regional engagement marketing managers to align on engagement marketing roadmap for engineering, align with Engineering Heads in local markets on the roadmap, support in pre-launch preparation of flows with engineering colleagues in markets, support regional engagement marketing manager in preparing enablement packages for markets (e.g. proper handling of leads for field engineers and field engineering manager).
- Support regional engagement marketing manager and engineering colleagues in markets in post launch adoption and steering, prepare data/insights and leverage insights to resolve bottlenecks.
- Work with engineering colleagues at hub and country offices to finalize the regional engineering roadmap for on a yearly basis.
- Work with relevant engineering topic owner in the HUB to conceptualize and develop the engineering strategy, argue cards, content development, execution and steering plan post-launch.
- Work with engineering marketing digital managers in the HUB to drive change management and adoption of leads (timely action, opportunity pipeline and conversion).
- Align engagement marketing topic in regional and country level for engineering execution steering review and improve process for sustainable adoption.
Our unique culture and career development opportunities have gained worldwide recognition - we’re proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces™ in 2023 by Great Place to Work (GPTW).
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
- Degree in mechanical/building services/civil engineering/architecture or related discipline.
- Around 5+ years of experience in construction industry, either in design offices / construction sites or sales and marketing experience in technical field.
- Develop, lead and implement the strategy that is aligned with overall company business direction and drive the execution by collaborating with counterparts in North Asia.
- Highly competent in connecting and influencing stakeholders at all levels and collaborate with them to work together towards the same goal and direction.
- Strong affiliation with both engineering and strategic marketing and understand Hilti way of working in engineering team.
- Capable in preparing internal and external technical and educational content, enables strong marketing reach/relevance, and measures specification and conversion-to-sales success when addressing targeted specifier audience through various channels.
- Technical savvy and proficient in MS Office and Hilti relevant systems e.g. SAP, Salesforce, etc. and knowledge of BIM related software is definitely an advantage.
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English and preferably one additional language e.g. Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, or Korean.
- Aspire to develop a long term career with the company and open to relocate to other locations for future career advancement.
Why should you apply?
We have a high-performing culture for highly passionate people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your application. Feel free to connect us at email@example.com if additional information is needed.