What's the role?
Are you looking to take your career to the next level, with an award winning employer?
Due to continued growth, we’re currently looking for driven and motivated SAAS professionals to join our field-based Solution Consultant team in North East England & Manchester.
As a Solution Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work on some large and prestigious construction projects, whilst at the same time receiving world-class training and development to help you drive your career forward.
This role also comes with a Hilti branded vehicle, mobile phone and tablet. Full, valid manual driving license is required.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. Hilti is very proud to be ranked as the UK's 12th best large organisation to work for in the Great Place to Work survey.
What does the role involve?
As a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for conducting onsite consultations with key decision makers at our customers, where you'll assess the customer’s business needs & core processes.
You'll be responsible for building proposals for customer-specific solution contracts and implementation plans, working closely with a range of departments to deliver the solutions successfully.
You'll work closely with the regional managers to support with building competency in software & services with our current account managers, and also with onboarding our new team members.
Once again Hilti has been awarded as a Great Place to Work®. We are proud to rank 12th in Best Large Workplaces in the UK!
What do we offer?
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a reward package that reflects this. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
- Company vehicle and fuel card for sales roles
- 33 days' holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) plus the ability to purchase 5 days more annually
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Hilti Benefits Box, a reward platform offering a cycle to work scheme and shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
- Different ways to work flexibly, including working from home and compressed hours
- Employee resource groups focused on gender, mental health, race, disability, LGBTQ+ and sustainability topics
- Trips to locations such as Milan, New York and global HQ for high performers across all teams
What you need is:
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to coach other team members.
- Ability to identify and secure sales opportunities for Hilti Services & Software in customer’s business.
- Ability to implement specific action plans to implement and retain Hilti’s Service & Software business.
- IT literate – competent with excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Competent and confident presenter.
- Effective planning to maximise customer-facing time and minimise travel.
- Full, clean, manual driving license.
Who should apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Please DO NOT apply for multiple roles - the team will assign you where your skills are the best fit.
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds.
If you meet the requirements of the role you'll be invited to complete a fun online assessment and a short pre-recorded video interview - please look out for this in your junk mail as it can end up there!
If you need any support with your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you're in the formal process, there are three stages – a first interview with a Regional Manager, a day-in-the-life 'field ride' to give you a real feel for the job and a final interview with a Sales Director. We'll also pay your expenses if you have to travel to meet us.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Hilti is where your best belongs. We are an equal opportunity employer and value the contributions of all our team members regardless of sex, gender identity/expression, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or family status.